Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
X1Z1QZTQ
This is;
- 2023 Air GT with latest SW
- Pro Sound
- Experienced with the Tidal app

I've been experiencing a situation where;

- Song no longer cannot be controlled over the touch screen(s) & physical buttons in the handle
- display has the song "stopped" with a square/stop logo on the song picture's center; still plays
- I still can search other songs, albums, artist (just not rewind, play/pause, forward)
- while the (no-longer-controllable) song plays, I actually can play another song.

The only solution to rectify this is to reset the SW through the Air Logo.

Technically, when the uncontrollable song finishes, I can continue to select new songs and go back to it as if nothing ever happened. except;
- The new songs have this "clipped" sound, almost like a bit of static noise or lagging due to maxed-out CPU-ish kinda symptom.
- It goes away when I reset the SW

Has anyone run into a similar issue? Or is there a forum thread on this behavior?

My son did this yesterday morning. I think he had Alexa playing something while the fm radio also was playing. Wonder if it’s something with 2.1.64.

Happens to me when i am on my iPhone. I am having a chat and after 2-3 minutes the music begins playing concurrently with my conversation, quite annoying. I have brought this to the attn of Lucid on multiple occasions, zero remedies….so far. This has been happening for 1 year +.

Happens to me when i am on my iPhone. I am having a chat and after 2-3 minutes the music begins playing concurrently with my conversation, quite annoying. I have brought this to the attn of Lucid on multiple occasions, zero remedies….so far. This has been happening for 1 year +.
I'll get the phone call plus music on occasion. I don't do many phone calls, so it is memorable the few times I've had to scramble to try unsuccessfully stop the music.

My son did this yesterday morning. I think he had Alexa playing something while the fm radio also was playing. Wonder if it’s something with 2.1.64.
In the two days I've had my 2024 Pure (with SSP), I've had this issue twice. First time, I was using Spotify and the radio played uncontrollably on top of it; I did a logo reset, which solved the problem temporarily. Yesterday, I had exactly the same problem with the radio playing on top of Tidal; my wife was with me and we were too impatient to do a reset, so I turned the volume to zero.

Are others having this problem?

In the two days I've had my 2024 Pure (with SSP), I've had this issue twice. First time, I was using Spotify and the radio played uncontrollably on top of it; I did a logo reset, which solved the problem temporarily. Yesterday, I had exactly the same problem with the radio playing on top of Tidal; my wife was with me and we were too impatient to do a reset, so I turned the volume to zero.

What version are you on?

Part of me thinks that this overlapping issue occurs when I use Alexa command to play music. After song or auto-generated playlist starts to play, and at the end of the list, I no longer can control.
At least that was my experience between Alexa + tidal + and sometimes Amazon music.

I have not used any Alexa commands after my last occurrence+ air reset... So far I've not encountered the symptom.

Back