• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Boulder, CO, checking in

joec

Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Have a Touring on res. Spent the last week in the Bay Area, so I was finally able to check out the car in person, at the Millbrae Studio. I was impressed with the studio, the reps, and the service center. Oh, and the car, too.

Still waiting on that Cherry Creek, CO studio to open a little closer to home. Hoping for a service center in the area sometime in the next few years as well. When I moved to Boulder, I was one of a relatively few Tesla owners in the area. Now, we could give SF a run for its money. Tesla caught on and built more service centers close by. Hoping Lucid catches on quickly in Boulder, too. No reason it shouldn’t. (Though I wouldn’t mind driving something slightly more exclusive for a little while.)

Welcome, here's to wishfully hoping they're gonna start confirming Touring soon.

Have a Touring on res. Spent the last week in the Bay Area, so I was finally able to check out the car in person, at the Millbrae Studio. I was impressed with the studio, the reps, and the service center. Oh, and the car, too.

Still waiting on that Cherry Creek, CO studio to open a little closer to home. Hoping for a service center in the area sometime in the next few years as well. When I moved to Boulder, I was one of a relatively few Tesla owners in the area. Now, we could give SF a run for its money. Tesla caught on and built more service centers close by. Hoping Lucid catches on quickly in Boulder, too. No reason it shouldn’t. (Though I wouldn’t mind driving something slightly more exclusive for a little while.)
I just now discovered you’re from Boulder Colorado which is where I live too. We can have the first Air group in Colorado! Lol

I just now discovered you’re from Boulder Colorado which is where I live too. We can have the first Air group in Colorado! Lol
Nice. Planning on trying to organize something maybe in January or February.

Let me know, two ( or more) airs in Boulder will be a cool sight.

I'd think about driving out to CO.
So don't forget about your favorite Utahn on the forum! 😁

Back