New owner - Lucid Air Pure in NJ

Jayesh

Cars
Lucid Air
2 weeks with my Lucid Air and drove it for about a week.
Like the drive and comfort. Range yet to be confirmed. It says that the range at 100% is 417 but I just got around 380. Will try a full charge and check this out again.
Had the mobile service stop by to check the panel gap and truck closing issues but will have to send it to service center.
Own a model 3 and the first thing I noticed is the valet mode does not exist, this should be on the top of the feature list. Parking in NY and NJ city areas have valet, don’t really want them to poke around your info, profile and the access the glove compartment. Also sentry mode should have already been available.

Happy to be part of this community and learn more and share anything I learn.
-J

2 weeks with my Lucid Air and drove it for about a week.
Like the drive and comfort. Range yet to be confirmed. It says that the range at 100% is 417 but I just got around 380. Will try a full charge and check this out again.
Had the mobile service stop by to check the panel gap and truck closing issues but will have to send it to service center.
Own a model 3 and the first thing I noticed is the valet mode does not exist, this should be on the top of the feature list. Parking in NY and NJ city areas have valet, don’t really want them to poke around your info, profile and the access the glove compartment. Also sentry mode should have already been available.

Happy to be part of this community and learn more and share anything I learn.
-J
Welcome! Do join the North east Lucid group if you haven’t already. What area of NJ do you live in (I’m in Edison)?

Back