Hello from North NJ

AirborneDreamer

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hello fellow Lucid Air owners! I'm excited to be a part of this community and share my experiences with the Air Touring. I took delivery of my Air Touring in the last week of March after having upgraded from the Air Pure and have already put almost 2800 miles on it. I've taken two long road trips, one to Toronto from NJ and the second to Chicago from NJ. Currently, I'm in Illinois for the next few weeks and loving every moment of driving this innovative electric vehicle.

In addition to the Lucid Air, I also own a Mercedes CL55 AMG (my favorite coupe), a Hyundai Sonata (my reliable beater), and a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle. I'm looking forward to connecting with other members of this group and contributing to the community. Thanks for having me!

Attachments

• IMG_7745 Large.jpeg
    IMG_7745 Large.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_7790 Large.jpg
    IMG_7790 Large.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 132
Hello fellow Lucid Air owners! I'm excited to be a part of this community and share my experiences with the Air Touring. I took delivery of my Air Touring in the last week of March after having upgraded from the Air Pure and have already put almost 2800 miles on it. I've taken two long road trips, one to Toronto from NJ and the second to Chicago from NJ. Currently, I'm in Illinois for the next few weeks and loving every moment of driving this innovative electric vehicle.

In addition to the Lucid Air, I also own a Mercedes CL55 AMG (my favorite coupe), a Hyundai Sonata (my reliable beater), and a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle. I'm looking forward to connecting with other members of this group and contributing to the community. Thanks for having me!
Welcome!

Welcome! I'm in NJ as well. Congrats on the beautiful car!

Welcome! <3
Love the photo with the night view!

I saw 3 other lucids at garden state plaza in January. Since then, I haven’t seen any on the road.

Congratulations! Glad to see more Airs in Jersey :)

Welcome and good luck. Hope to see you at a tri-state get together

Welcome. I live in Central Jersey. Picked up my Touring on April 6. Have all of 450 miles so far, but I have been away 2 of the 4 weeks. What a great car! On my walk around I found the gaps were excellent and only one loose piece of trim - the front edge of the driver’s door lower panel trim - same as the detailed on Out of Spec.

Most of my driving has been around Freehold and back and forth to Nutley. Driving home on Rt 9 south the other day, I noticed a box truck coming up on my left. When they drew up next to me, the passenger was leaning out his window, waving his arms to get my attention. “What kind of car is that?” L-u-c-I-d. Big thumbs up.

On the 16th I start my first road trip south to Atlanta area. Then from there across an EV desert from Columbus, GA to Dothan to Panama City to see family. That part has me a bit nervous. We will see. Can’t wait to get this car on a road trip, though.

In your driveway. Say, is that z8 open for a drive?
I can take it out. It makes a lot more noise with the Hamann headers and super sprint exhaust than the Lucid

The picture of the Air at night with the city in the background was AMAZING!
Pictures like this (day or night) are what I want to take around the monuments, memorials, and museums close to where I live on Capitol Hill.
I would definitely post some pics on this forum.

I can take it out. It makes a lot more noise with the Hamann headers and super sprint exhaust than the Lucid
Sounds exotic...especially the headers!
Also as a car design studier, I love the z8's taillights(neon) The look of them CANNOT be achieved by LEDs.

Back