New Owner - Lucid Air Pure

Cars
2023 Lucid, 2024 BMW M4
Hi All,

Picked up my Lucid Air Pure with DD Premium last week. This is my first electric vehicle and I’m excited to be a Lucid owner and part of this forum!

Attachments

• IMG_6214.jpeg
    IMG_6214.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 113
That’s my car, but mine isn’t wet. Trust me, you’ll love the car!
Mine too! I wonder if (hope, for the sake of the company?) someday this will be no more special than owning a silver model 3, but I doubt that will happen given the general demand for full-size sedans. I've yet to even see another fathom blue on the road, and I live in the friggin SF Bay Area. It will be a glorious wave when that happens.

Mine too! I wonder if (hope, for the sake of the company?) someday this will be no more special than owning a silver model 3, but I doubt that will happen given the general demand for full-size sedans. I've yet to even see another fathom blue on the road, and I live in the friggin SF Bay Area. It will be a glorious wave when that happens.
They are elusive, but you'll see them around.

Yep I’ve only seen a handful on the road but they’ve always been white or silver

Hope you are really enjoying your car, I had to place an order for one within hours of the test drive. It was thrilling!

Back