Boston Seaport studio Sep 24

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Anyone headed there this Sunday for any particular reason? :) I opted to stop by around 5 pm.

I was there today. Got to touch and sit in a Sapphire. Other than the flared fenders and the spoiler, then changes are subtle, but there are a lot of them. The steering wheel is covered in suede instead of smooth leather. The mirror pods are carbon fiber rather than silver. The seat embroidery is different. Lots of badging. The blue color is very subdued, so that in less than bright lighting, it looks gray. I had really hoped for a bright electric blue.

Staff at Boston studio was excellent very knowledgeable about the cars and what options are available

I was there today. Got to touch and sit in a Sapphire. Other than the flared fenders and the spoiler, then changes are subtle, but there are a lot of them. The steering wheel is covered in suede instead of smooth leather. The mirror pods are carbon fiber rather than silver. The seat embroidery is different. Lots of badging. The blue color is very subdued, so that in less than bright lighting, it looks gray. I had really hoped for a bright electric blue.

We got there around 5 pm today and had some time with the Sapphire. I’m still trying to convince my wife it’s a bargain.

View attachment IMG_0079.jpeg

We got there around 5 pm today and had some time with the Sapphire. I’m still trying to convince my wife it’s a bargain.

View attachment 15002
I wish I lived in boston now. Any other studios have a sapphire?

Also, am I just imagining things, or wasnt the stealth finish somewhat satin and greyer? Here it looks like a gloss black.

I do think lucid may have made a custom stealth finishj ust for this model, as you can even get a painted contrast metal roof on this(impossible in other models).

Back