Anyone headed there this Sunday for any particular reason?
I opted to stop by around 5 pm.
A gem of an idea but I'm tied upAnyone headed there this Sunday for any particular reason?I opted to stop by around 5 pm.
I was there today. Got to touch and sit in a Sapphire. Other than the flared fenders and the spoiler, then changes are subtle, but there are a lot of them. The steering wheel is covered in suede instead of smooth leather. The mirror pods are carbon fiber rather than silver. The seat embroidery is different. Lots of badging. The blue color is very subdued, so that in less than bright lighting, it looks gray. I had really hoped for a bright electric blue.
I wish I lived in boston now. Any other studios have a sapphire?We got there around 5 pm today and had some time with the Sapphire. I’m still trying to convince my wife it’s a bargain.
View attachment 15002