BMW Concept Skytop: A STUNNINGLY beautiful BMW!

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?

This thing is the most beautiful thing to come out of BMW for a LONG time. If only their normal production cars could look like this! It should be nice against the backdrop of Lake Como at the Villa d' Este (I didn't even know it was at Como until I looked it up, actually).
1716681999598.png

1716681951023.png

Front half looks like the always beautiful 8-series. The back half looks like something costing $300k+ straight from Italy. Maybe there’s some life coming back at BMW.

I saw that! Looks like BMW is back to hiring designers with eyes!
A reasonably sized pair of front kidney grilles? Amazing!

Not sure I like the paint fade on the back deck but the overall design is stunning!

A beautiful car, that sadly, we will never see in production. Like the Mazda RX vision....

This thing is the most beautiful thing to come out of BMW for a LONG time. If only their normal production cars could look like this! It should be nice against the backdrop of Lake Como at the Villa d' Este (I didn't even know it was at Como until I looked it up, actually).
View attachment 20928
View attachment 20927
Finally! Hope they have the sense to make all their cars have this grill.

Yeah it gives me Aston Martin vibes...
Wish it went into production but I really don't think so ☹️

A beautiful car, that sadly, we will never see in production. Like the Mazda RX vision....
That RX-Vision concept was gorgeous.. the proportions are spot on and that hood! 😍

Back