Blind side displays not working

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi
I’ve had my AGT for over 5000 miles now and suddenly on a road trip my blind side camera displays (the ones that appear when you use the turn signal) stopped working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

IMG_6457.jpeg

Love it.

Blinker reset worked for me the four (!) times the cameras have stopped working since the last update. Bobby reset (changing profiles) didn't seem to fix it. Now if I could just figure out how to get Highway Assist working again with a reset I'd be back to normal.

Update:
After having the car sit all know which means it probably went to sleep, when I started it back up in the morning, blind side cameras were working again.

Seems like a software issue.

I've noticed that the software issues such as sound disappearing or blind apot cameras not working is more likely to happen when car has not gone into deep sleep for some time. For example, I am currently using a standard wall outlet for charging, which keeps the car awake all night. If i drive it the next day before it has finished charging, I am more likely to encounter software issues. However, if charging completed during the night and the car went into deep sleep, I am less likely to run into software issues the next day I drive it.

Hello all,

I have a Lucid Air GT 2022 (I odered the version with everything included for $ 139K just before the first price increase in May, 2002) , and I am struggling to make the side view cameras on the front screen work when I turn the left/right signals on. Instead what I see is just a red light flashing at the corners of the screen to alert me when other cars are on the side spots.

I have never seen this option working btw.

Is there any option to turn it on that I should configure in the system? Appreciate any help!

Many thanks!

Hello all,

I have a Lucid Air GT 2022 (I odered the version with everything included for $ 139K just before the first price increase in May, 2002) , and I am struggling to make the side view cameras on the front screen work when I turn the left/right signals on. Instead what I see is just a red light flashing at the corners of the screen to alert me when other cars are on the side spots.

Is there any option to turn it on that I should configure in the system? Appreciate any help!

Many thanks!
Should work automatically. Have you tried a reset? I’d do a logo reset, and then if that still doesn’t work, contact support. There may be something wrong with your cameras.

I had the same issue. I left it sit over night in my garage. The next morning it worked. I bet it I would have done a reset that would have fixed it too.

I’ve had the car for about 5 months till I observed this issue.

Hello all,

Many thanks!
Make sure the Blind Spot warning is toggled on. Make sure the Blind spot display is toggled on as well and make sure you have visual and audio toggled. This is under the dreamdrive settings.

20230501_081656.jpg

I still have to proactively do a “reset” but I think I already did many times as the car was updated many times and now holds 2.0.61 software.

@hydbob I will make sure to switch to the configuration you advised - but I already tried to turn off them on multiple times… maybe the “visual + audio” option resolves? (weird as “visual” should work).

Back