MUCH improved side camera display in 2.0.18 software

austinlucid

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I know I'm late to the party commenting about 2.0.18 improvements, but the speed with which the side camera displays show up when turning on a turn signal is a big deal for me. Previously, there was nearly a second delay between flipping on the turn signal and when the side camera view would show up in the console. For me anyway that made that camera view almost useless, because you want to start checking your blind spot right when you're ready to change lanes.

With the 2.0.18 update I noticed that the side camera display shows up almost immediately when I engage the turn signal now. Has made a noticeable change in my behavior in that i don't feel the need to look over my shoulder anymore, I just look at the side camera view.

The purpose of a turn signal is to alert other drivers (and/or pedestrians) of your intention to turn. So one should be turning on the turn signal well before on intends to turn. I think it is great that the signal has improved but turn it on earlier. It doesn't do much good to turn it on as your are turning.

Updating now …. How many more after 2.0.18 … 2?

Just downloaded 2.0.24 lasat night and still looking for lane assist. Am I missing something?

Just downloaded 2.0.24 lasat night and still looking for lane assist. Am I missing something?
Highway assist is built in and will tell you when it's available as you drive with the ACC on. Then "long press" the ACC button to activate.

Back