Voice navigation suddenly not working

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Suddenly voice navigation stopped working. I installed software version 2.0.50 about 3 days ago. I’ve used the car several times since then. So I assume that’s not the reason.

I’ve tried several things such as End and restart the trip but to no avail.

Anyone else experience this?
Thanks in advance.

It's a lingering bug. Try valet reset or Bobby reset as 90% of the time one of these methods resolves many issues.

Suddenly voice navigation stopped working. I installed software version 2.0.50 about 3 days ago. I’ve used the car several times since then. So I assume that’s not the reason.

Thanks in advance.
Mine doesn’t worth if my phone is attached. Try and disconnect your phone and see if it works. Very annoying

Thanks in advance.
Hi, @steveairgt.

Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM for additional info.

Marqie

Hi, @steveairgt.

Thank you for sharing. I just sent you a DM for additional info.

Marqie
Try resets. Try Log out of Alexa app and log back in. If these don't work contact Customer care. I had same problem for weeks. Needed a mobile service to resolve - hardware reset/

The voice navigation suddenly started working again. I didn’t drive the car for about 3 days as it sat in my garage. The next time I got in to use the navigation the voice worked as it usually does.

Thoughts?

Back