Tesla Universal Destination Chargers not charging 2023 Lucid Air - Any insights?

FA14

Cars
2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD
Last year, my community installed a total of (6) Tesla Universal destination Level 2 chargers with CCS/J1772 plugs. These are rated 60 amps and basically the home wall charger by Tesla but for non Tesla EV’s.

I went yesterday to test charge and the dash screen said charging stopped and doesn’t do anything. I see Rivians, BMW, Benz, GM, Nissan etc. always parked and charging without any issues so not sure what could be the problem.

Anyone had any experience/workaround around these? I’m thinking this for road trips and especially when staying at Marriott and Hilton properties where they have started installing the Tesla Branded universal chargers all over.

Thanks in advance! Will try to post pics later today.

Lol... Elon
giphy (1).gif

Last year, my community installed a total of (6) Tesla Universal destination Level 2 chargers with CCS/J1772 plugs. These are rated 60 amps and basically the home wall charger by Tesla but for non Tesla EV’s.

I went yesterday to test charge and the dash screen said charging stopped and doesn’t do anything. I see Rivians, BMW, Benz, GM, Nissan etc. always parked and charging without any issues so not sure what could be the problem.

Anyone had any experience/workaround around these? I’m thinking this for road trips and especially when staying at Marriott and Hilton properties where they have started installing the Tesla Branded universal chargers all over.

Thanks in advance! Will try to post pics later today.
Should work. May need to contact service.

Some of the destination chargers are not free, on a Tesla they will push a bill to your account so it could be that. I've run into this at Santana Row Tesla Destination chargers.
At home I have a Tesla 80a wall charger that I use with a Tesla tap with no issues

Some of the destination chargers are not free, on a Tesla they will push a bill to your account so it could be that. I've run into this at Santana Row Tesla Destination chargers.
At home I have a Tesla 80a wall charger that I use with a Tesla tap with no issues
Yes! These are not free and charge like a few cents per kw. I have the Tesla app and payment setup. When I authenticate the QR code (Last 4 of TSN) on Tesla app for the specific stall, plug in the adapter- the lights turn green on the charge port, the app says it could take upto 2 mins to start charging, but then the message (Charging Stopped- Unplug) pops up on dashboard screen. Other Non Tesla Ev’s also follow the same method. So not sure whether it’s the charger or my car.

Yes! These are not free and charge like a few cents per kw. I have the Tesla app and payment setup. When I authenticate the QR code (Last 4 of TSN) on Tesla app for the specific stall, plug in the adapter- the lights turn green on the charge port, the app says it could take upto 2 mins to start charging, but then the message (Charging Stopped- Unplug) pops up on dashboard screen. Other Non Tesla Ev’s also follow the same method. So not sure whether it’s the charger or my car.
What adapter?

Back