Black Roof Option

ec256

Cars
Lucid AGT
DE Number
I believe that Lucid Motors should also offer the Black Roof as an option along with the Silver Roof. The Black Roof adds a bit of boldness but yet classy. It demands attention and it goes well with just about any color. I also believe that the Black Roof adds an another level of sophistication to the aesthetics of the Lucid Motors Air. Your thoughts?

Attachments

• Black AGT with Black roof.jpg
    Black AGT with Black roof.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 210
  • Eureka Gold Dream Edition with Black roof.jpeg
    Eureka Gold Dream Edition with Black roof.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 184
  • Quantum Gray AGT with Black roof.jpg
    Quantum Gray AGT with Black roof.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Red AGT with Black roof.jpeg
    Red AGT with Black roof.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 201
  • Silver AGT with Black roof.jpeg
    Silver AGT with Black roof.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 190
  • White AGT with Black Rims and Black roof.jpeg
    White AGT with Black Rims and Black roof.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 280
I did. Some people just want a black roof and not the stealth package.

I agree because that is what I did. However, if Lucid can do a stealth package surely they can provide a Black Roof option as well. Just my thoughts.

I agree because that is what I did. However, if Lucid can do a stealth package surely they can provide a Black Roof option as well. Just my thoughts.
Options cost money in complexity, on the assembly line and another supply chain to manage, etc. Between regular, stealth, and metal, I think we’ve got enough roof options personally. 🤷‍♂️

Hey I recognize that zenith red! Actually wrapping is probably cheaper then an option for a black roof

I believe that Lucid Motors should also offer the Black Roof as an option along with the Silver Roof. The Black Roof adds a bit of boldness but yet classy. It demands attention and it goes well with just about any color. I also believe that the Black Roof adds an another level of sophistication to the aesthetics of the Lucid Motors Air. Your thoughts?
I bought the Cosmos Silver because I thought it looked the most integrated with the standard roof color. The black roof obviously matches the black edition, and if you like all black, great. I didn’t love the other options apart, again, from the silver (interesting that depending on the light it can also look slightly gold). I think it could look great with the Fathom Blue (has anyone seen one of those yet?).

I wrapped my roof in 3m black gloss for $375 in Mountain View, CA at Pronto Wrapz. Love it.

Outstanding. Can you post a picture of your car?

Back