car options

karamhanna

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi There! planning to order a Lucid Air early next year, I couldn't find much info in the website about some of the options and if those options exist in Lucid Air Pure or Touring, things like:
1 seat massage, is it worth it? is it available in Pure AWD or Touring?
2 I know soft close doors is not an option in Pure but is it standard in Touring?
3 does having the glass roof really worth the experience in the Touring?
last question is between Pure AWD and Touring, is it really worth it to spend the extra money for the touring?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any feedback on my questions!

Hi There! planning to order a Lucid Air early next year, I couldn't find much info in the website about some of the options and if those options exist in Lucid Air Pure or Touring, things like:
2 I know soft close doors is not an option in Pure but is it standard in Touring?
last question is between Pure AWD and Touring, is it really worth it to spend the extra money for the touring?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any feedback on my questions!
Go test drive both and make a decision off that. No one here can tell you whether or not something is worth it personally to you.

Go test drive both and make a decision off that. No one here can tell you whether or not something is worth it personally to you.
Also, wait a few days. Along with Gravity, Lucid may be ready to announce any changes coming to Air in 2024. Meaning, some of your questions could have different answers soon.

• Seat massage is a $3,750 option for the Pure. Touring doesn't have such option. The Touring has ventilated seats as standard. AGT folks will tell you how much they love the massaging seats.
  • It is standard on the Touring.
  • It depends on your preference. I have a Touring with glass roof. I like the glass roof - it is what makes the Air feel airy. If you live in an area that get more sun than the rest of the country, the interior could get really warm/hot with the glass roof.

• Seat massage is a $3,750 option for the Pure. Touring doesn't have such option. The Touring has ventilated seats as standard. AGT folks will tell you how much they love the massaging seats.
  • It depends on your preference. I have a Touring with glass roof. I like the glass roof - it is what makes the Air feel airy. If you live in an area that get more sun than the rest of the country, the interior could get really warm/hot with the glass roof.
1. Actually, that is because all pure RWD models delivered will be 2024. Therefore, the configurator reflects a 2023 touring and a 2024 pure RWD. This option should be coming soon(short hills staff). In addition, pure AWD will be discontinued for segmentation.
2. Actually, it is a option on the new package for the pure RWD.
3. Glass roof is the only correct option!!

"1. Actually, that is because all pure RWD models delivered will be 2024. Therefore, the configurator reflects a 2023 touring and a 2024 pure RWD. This option should be coming soon(short hills staff). In addition, pure AWD will be discontinued for segmentation."

Let's not start speculating what will be coming. As much as I hate to type this, Lucid could follow Tesla's configuration where each month due to various reasons. But as of now, we see what we see on www.lucidmotors.com.

Thank you so much for your detailed reply!!!

Let's not start speculating what will be coming. As much as I hate to type this, Lucid could follow Tesla's configuration where each month due to various reasons. But as of now, we see what we see on www.lucidmotors.com.
Actually, this was told to me by short hills Lucid staff. Then again, Lucid employees often are disconnected from what is actually happening.

I really love the Touring interior. Better materials on the seats and dash. The two tone Santa Cruz color scheme has great style. I think the glass canopy is an important part of the style statement that makes the car unique. In hot climates there are sun shades available.

I really love the Touring interior. Better materials on the seats and dash. The two tone Santa Cruz color scheme has great style. I think the glass canopy is an important part of the style statement that makes the car unique. In hot climates there are sun shades available.
Thank you for the reply. My problem is it is hard to find Touring with 19 inch wheels with the color I want. Mostly it comes with 20 and 21 inches. In LA most of the roads are bumpy with cracks and potholes so comfort is going to be a problem with large wheels. However not sure if there is a big difference in suspension smoothness between 19 and 20 inches wheels

Thank you for the reply. My problem is it is hard to find Touring with 19 inch wheels with the color I want. Mostly it comes with 20 and 21 inches. In LA most of the roads are bumpy with cracks and potholes so comfort is going to be a problem with large wheels. However not sure if there is a big difference in suspension smoothness between 19 and 20 inches wheels
You could request that the wheels be simply swapped, if that's possible. 20's also ride nice, not as well as 19s and they may be more resistant to bubbling thanks to michelin tires.

Yea i just learned yesterday, you can change the wheels on anything in inventory. Gives you way more choices! I prefer the 20s though, they look so much better, and as mentioned above, Michelins are the better tire.

Yea i just learned yesterday, you can change the wheels on anything in inventory. Gives you way more choices! I prefer the 20s though, they look so much better, and as mentioned above, Michelins are the better tire.
This is very helpful info! Thank you so much!

Back