Best reactions to your Air

Some random person in a bmw e9x made the window roll down gesture to me at a traffic light and asked me if it was the fast one. I said it was fast enough with 0-60 in about 3s, gave me thumbs up.
My wife was in the back with the kids, I can picture her eye roll

I have been looking for an opportunity to valet the Air in the hope of precisely this outcome 😎

Entering California with forced stop checkpoint for all cars & trucks (pretty rural area). Woman checkpoint agent says "What kind of car is that?". "It's a Lucid Air, a new car company and their first production model". She pulls down her sunglasses and her face is in awe. I open the door and say, "want to take a look inside?". She does and says it's beautiful and then realizes there's now a backup of several cars waiting for the checkpoint cause she's spending so much time peeking inside :)
Gman found a new method of getting girls..

I've been a bit surprised at how many females comment on how much they like the look of the car, including a lady that gave me a thumbs up out her window yesterday while driving. I've had sports cars that females could care less about but for some reason the Lucid brings out the complements.

I've been a bit surprised at how many females comment on how much they like the look of the car, including a lady that gave me a thumbs up out her window yesterday while driving. I've had sports cars that females could care less about but for some reason the Lucid brings out the complements.
Its really sleek, not overcomplicated which is what I believe.

As one of the females' on this board, I can say that I liked the looks of it the first time I saw it online, and totally fell in love with it when I saw it in person. There's just something very sleek and beautiful in the design of the Air. It's like fine art on wheels. I like the looks of McLarens and Ferraris too, but they're not something I'd want to own.

As one of the females' on this board, I can say that I liked the looks of it the first time I saw it online, and totally fell in love with it when I saw it in person. There's just something very sleek and beautiful in the design of the Air. It's like fine art on wheels. I like the looks of McLarens and Ferraris too, but they're not something I'd want to own.
Not even Ferrari roma?

I pulled up to charge at a Safeway Electrify America location. After I plugged in, two different EV drivers approached me to ask me questions about the Lucid. It was weird as they walked up at the same time but they clearly don't know each other. One guy lamented he cancelled his order because he couldn't wait and got another car. We were chatting about the interior when a convertible pulled up behind my car and let out a low whistle. "Hey!" The girl and her friend driving the convertible waved at the three of us, "Which one of you has this car?" I said it was me. "I thought so. It's a niiice car. Beautiful." "Yeah, nice." the other girl said. I sheepishly said yeah, I love it, as they smiled gave a thumbs up to us and drove away. The guy next to me looked at me and said "I shouldn't have cancelled my order." I laughed and said probably. Probably.

I pulled up to charge at a Safeway Electrify America location. After I plugged in, two different EV drivers approached me to ask me questions about the Lucid. It was weird as they walked up at the same time but they clearly don't know each other. One guy lamented he cancelled his order because he couldn't wait and got another car. We were chatting about the interior when a convertible pulled up behind my car and let out a low whistle. "Hey!" The girl and her friend driving the convertible waved at the three of us, "Which one of you has this car?" I said it was me. "I thought so. It's a niiice car. Beautiful." "Yeah, nice." the other girl said. I sheepishly said yeah, I love it, as they smiled gave a thumbs up to us and drove away. The guy next to me looked at me and said "I shouldn't have cancelled my order." I laughed and said probably. Probably.
Hilarious! Did that end your conversations?

One guy lamented he cancelled his order because he couldn't wait and got another car. We were chatting about the interior when a convertible pulled up behind my car and let out a low whistle. "Hey!" The girl and her friend driving the convertible waved at the three of us, "Which one of you has this car?" I said it was me. "I thought so. It's a niiice car. Beautiful." "Yeah, nice." the other girl said. I sheepishly said yeah, I love it, as they smiled gave a thumbs up to us and drove away. The guy next to me looked at me and said "I shouldn't have cancelled my order." I laughed and said probably. Probably.
Username checks out

Been driving lucid for around 13k miles.
First one was my locksmith who spotted and clicked photos of my car ( don't know how many others have done it) and came to a property to change locks and was like holy c***, I saw this car yesterday.
Lost count of how many people give thumbs up, nice car, roll windows down asking questions at red lights and parking lots.
A few risky ones with a driver going 80mph right next to me rolled down his windows and his head is turned outside the window looking at my car, I had to speed off to prevent accident because someone being stupid taking his head out of the car at 70-80mph for at least 30-40seconds

As I was in the middle of pulling out of a parking space, someone’s adorable grandma waves me to stop and tells me “I really want your car, who makes it? I’ve been driving that ‘92 Toyota Camry” as she points to her, by the outward appearance, well-maintained Camry.

I said it’s a Lucid Touring and she should treat herself before I had to cut the conversation short while a car was waiting for my spot.

I haven't seen that one before. It does look very nice. It even comes in a convertible!
Had to capitalize Ferrari to lessen my risks of getting sued. But the roma softtop is a tragedy imo becuse they discontinued a hard top for it

My two vehicles:
PXL_20220810_003223651.MP.jpg
PXL_20230422_172944751.MP.png

I get tons of comments from the guys on the Sprinter van, I get much more from the ladies on the Lucid.

A BMW M series pulled up next to me at a stop light and after looking at my GT, stomped on the gas when it turned green. For fun, I quickly leapfrogged him before shutting it down.
The next light the driver rolled down the window and said "Damn that thing is fast. What is it?!"

Back