Best reactions to your Air

When I drove to the local market, I was immediately approached by two admirers of my Pure and they offered cash to buy it from me. They held out $12 and two mustard squirt thingies. I was overwhelmed by their enthusiasm. They appeared to be about 12 years old. We struck a deal to think about it.

When I drove to the local market, I was immediately approached by two admirers of my Pure and they offered cash to buy it from me. They held out $12 and two mustard squirt thingies. I was overwhelmed by their enthusiasm. They appeared to be about 12 years old. We struck a deal to think about it.
I would just hand them the keys for that enthusiasm. Then again, I am about the same age as them.. lol

Lady security guard at the DMV said "That's the prettiest Buick I've ever seen. Can I take a picture?"
I mean, it does somewhat look like buicks new language.
1686419928900.png

So my Argentinian neighbor sees my Pure and asks, "Wow! Who makes this?"
"Lucid, a company in California with a factory in Arizona", I reply.
"Lurid? I never heard of it."

Gave the boss and coworkers a ride to lunch one day.

Now the boss introduces me as, "This is our Senior Data Scientist, [insert-name], he has a really cool, fancy car that is like a spaceship, a Lucid."

Then as an afterthought, he may mention the work I do onsite for them. I don't know if I should be concerned or appreciative. Data scientists might as well have two heads, breathe fire, and be composed of electrical components in my office...

So maybe the Lucid makes me slightly more human. Or maybe I grew a third head for having an electric car in Alabama (and a luxurious one at that).

Gave the boss and coworkers a ride to lunch one day.

Now the boss introduces me as, "This is our Senior Data Scientist, [insert-name], he has a really cool, fancy car that is like a spaceship, a Lucid."

Then as an afterthought, he may mention the work I do onsite for them. I don't know if I should be concerned or appreciative. Data scientists might as well have two heads, breathe fire, and be composed of electrical components in my office...

So maybe the Lucid makes me slightly more human. Or maybe I grew a third head for having an electric car in Alabama (and a luxurious one at that).
Or makes your co-workers go, I want to be a data scientist too so I can own a Lucid 😀

Lady security guard at the DMV said "That's the prettiest Buick I've ever seen. Can I take a picture?"
Yeah I got a "you got a Buick?" once, why would anyone think a Lucid looks like a Buick? Maybe the silver roof thing? idk

My latest favorite reaction is slightly different ... I have been helping clean out a friend's house before downsizing, and I had the car packed to the gills to head to a donation center (had the privacy screens up because the amount of stuff in the back seat was embarrassing). I pulled up and the guys were awed by the car, then I popped the trunk and we kept pulling stuff out of it, then the sub-trunk, then the back seats. They could not believe how much stuff fit in the car. The piece de resistance was me telling them there was more, and I popped the frunk (and sub-frunk). They finally caved and asked where the heck the batteries were.

My latest favorite reaction is slightly different ... I have been helping clean out a friend's house before downsizing, and I had the car packed to the gills to head to a donation center (had the privacy screens up because the amount of stuff in the back seat was embarrassing). I pulled up and the guys were awed by the car, then I popped the trunk and we kept pulling stuff out of it, then the sub-trunk, then the back seats. They could not believe how much stuff fit in the car. The piece de resistance was me telling them there was more, and I popped the frunk (and sub-frunk). They finally caved and asked where the heck the batteries were.
"In the seat, thats why the seat heaters are so good!"

Can attest to trunk/frunk space. Picked friend from JFK today, he was amazed how his stuff fit in, 4 large bags and 2 cabin strollers. He said, I am pretty sure his ModelY cannot fit these many bags.

Can attest to trunk/frunk space. Picked friend from JFK today, he was amazed how his stuff fit in, 4 large bags and 2 cabin strollers. He said, I am pretty sure his ModelY cannot fit these many bags.
Yes, if you combine the frunk and trunk lucid has more cargo space.

Had a lady in a parking spot next to me that was about to enter her car that had to do a triple take on the lucid badge on the back to understand what this car was. I wish I had the backup camera footage. I then rolled down the window because she wanted to know. She's like "it looks so much better than a Tesla for an electric car". :p

Back