App is slow to wake car

Would think uninstalling and reinstalling and repairing would make it work. Thanks

App has been slow to take my car since I bought it. Pixel 6 android 14.

reloaded, repaired. No luck. this doesn't work. Would be delighted to know if it works for others.
I've tried that in the past. My car is in the garage. I have a mesh network. The closest pod is plugged into the outlet near the garage door opener. It would be hard to find many places with a stronger WiFi signal. I probably have at least three times as many pods as I'd need so the overall WiFi throughout the house is strong everywhere. My car is slow to wake. Even though this isn't about the phone as a key, that doesn't work well enough for me either that I would go without a fob. I have over 50 other devices on my WiFi network right now that are doing fine with many times more data.

reloaded, repaired. No luck. this doesn't work. Would be delighted to know if it works for others.
If you open the app, close it (but leave it running in the background), and reopen it… does that work?

I believe there is a bug about waking up when the app starts that is possibly fixed in the next app version.

Any luck getting this to work? I'm having the exact same issue
Nope. Still the spinning comet. However there was an OTA update today and that seems to have activated my shortcuts. It worked a few times and I was delighted. Went to the store. back to the car with stuff called out the Siri command to open the trunk to show off to my wife, It didn't work, got egg on my face!!!

Nope. Still the spinning comet. However there was an OTA update today and that seems to have activated my shortcuts. It worked a few times and I was delighted. Went to the store. back to the car with stuff called out the Siri command to open the trunk to show off to my wife, It didn't work, got egg on my face!!!
I just tried it after the OTA update and it worked! I won't be showing it off anytime soon, but hopefully it keeps working

It may go without saying but make sure you have the latest version of the app (1.47.0 on iphone)

Also make sure you update to iOS 17.4.1

Updated to latest App version and on IOS 17.4.1. No Joy

Updated to latest App version and on IOS 17.4.1. No Joy
To wake the car, the app actually sends an SMS. So, there is a certain amount of latency related to the signal where the car is sitting. That said, I do find it takes way too long and really needs some optimization.

Back