App is slow to wake car

Are you using an iPhone? I'm happy to help you make it work better. Mine has never taken more than three seconds. Message me.
I know it's been referenced before, but as long as your have the mobile key set up, sometimes all I need is to just move my iphone a bit to "wake up" the phone and then all the door handles present, car is woken up, etc. Otherwise, as @Bobby said, reinstalling the Lucid app also does the trick...

I'd been having the problem for a long time with the app sometimes taking minutes to wake up the car. I brought the car in for a few issues, and for this one they said they'd take care of it by resetting something. I'm not sure what, and my car isn't back yet, but for the past two days if the app needs to wake the car, it happens within seconds. At worst, it might be in the 10-15 second range but I haven't timed it.

If the completed work order has something more specific, I'll post an update.

I'd been having the problem for a long time with the app sometimes taking minutes to wake up the car. I brought the car in for a few issues, and for this one they said they'd take care of it by resetting something. I'm not sure what, and my car isn't back yet, but for the past two days if the app needs to wake the car, it happens within seconds. At worst, it might be in the 10-15 second range but I haven't timed it.

If the completed work order has something more specific, I'll post an update.
It's possible the wake up SMS is just received faster at the service center than at your home. Not to pour water on your hopes, or anything.

It's possible the wake up SMS is just received faster at the service center than at your home. Not to pour water on your hopes, or anything.
It's possible that it's better there than anywhere I've ever driven to, but considering that they explicitly told me that they'd take care of it, I doubt that.

The problem is fixed. They did a TCU reset. (Telecommunication control unit)

They said that it's an easy thing to do but it's not something that a customer can do. I was told that if it happens again and I'm in the area, I could come by, implying that it could be done quickly without an appointment. I'd still suggest calling ahead.

Back