Any other Chicago area owners (or owners to be)?

The wrap concept is new to me, but seems popular here.

Does it really make the car look better? $10k is substantial.

If you are talking about a clear PPF, nothing will make it look better. But it will retain the shine longer and keep the color from fading (If you do ceramic).

The wrap concept is new to me, but seems popular here.

Does it really make the car look better? $10k is substantial.its very customizable. There’s different coatings you can get as well as amount of wrap. 10,000 is steep for me too. I’m just going to do the full front. Take a look at chicago auto pros website and you can see all of the options with prices

there’s many options with ppl and coating. I’m just going to do the full front. You can see the cost and various options on the Chicago Auto Pros website

Our house just appraised for 70k under purchase price so it looks like we’re signing another year lease downtown. Should I upgrade to GT with the money I’m not spending on a down payment? 🤔

Our house just appraised for 70k under purchase price so it looks like we’re signing another year lease downtown. Should I upgrade to GT with the money I’m not spending on a down payment? 🤔
You should upgrade to a GT regardless of buying a house. It is too much fun.

You should upgrade to a GT regardless of buying a house. It is too much fun.
The only reason I haven’t upgraded yet is that they have caught up to Grand Touring reservations and it looks like they’re moving on to Tourings…soon…

Wait, what? Where exactly in Chicago(land)? Indy it was tough to get anything under list. Was home over-improved for the area?

Naperville. It seems like a blessing in disguise.
Always the best way to look at it...went through a similarly surprising competitive market in Saint Paul 6 years ago, and lost out on some favorites only to end up in a great place. Good luck!

For any of you Chicago area owners, I'd love to hear about your delivery experience...they will (eventually) be delivering my Grey / Santa Cruz GT 19" from Goose Island, which, at 400 miles away, is a long way for service (but I'm all in). Visited the Tyson Corner (D.C.) studio over the weekend and heard it's a hours - long process for some.

Does anyone have a recommendation for custom home builders in Chicago?

Does anyone have a recommendation for custom home builders in Chicago?
A friend gave me this name. I do not know him personally but she says he does great work.
Glenn Zagon, 312-617-8898, mention friends name, Lynn Goldschmidt.

I live just north of Chicago in an area that should be ripe for Lucid Air sightings yet I've still not seen one on the road. I know they're out there but right now they appear to be as rare as bald eagles sightings.

Northwest Suburbs of Chicago (Wheeling) here reserviced my Air Pure earlier this year 2022.

Back