Any other Chicago area owners (or owners to be)?

groundhog

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Grand Touring
I have a Air Grand Touring (Red, Santa Cruz, 19" wheels) on order and expect (hope) to have delivery early May.

I'm way out in Oswego, and also have a AGT on order. Confirmed on 12/14/21. Grey, Tahoe, 21" wheels. Hoping for a delivery in May as well.
Look forward to seeing other Lucids around.

Currently downtown Chicago - moving (hopefully) to Naperville area (Aurora/Bolingbrook). Going through the grind of house buying right now.

I also live downtown and finding out that the Lucid Service Center was going to be in Goose Island sealed the deal for me.

Well kind of. Goose Island will be my service center. I'm in Indy though. Have family in Westmont and Lisle, so I'm always up there. One of us should see if Weathertech wants to scan our car.

Zenith Red

Currently downtown Chicago - moving (hopefully) to Naperville area (Aurora/Bolingbrook). Going through the grind of house buying right now.
We tried finding a place in Naperville last year, and it was tough finding what we wanted. Decided to stay put for now. Good luck hunting!

We tried finding a place in Naperville last year, and it was tough finding what we wanted. Decided to stay put for now. Good luck hunting!

Thank you. It’s tough because we have to bid 30-40k over asking, and then you run the risk of appraisal gap.

Thank you. It’s tough because we have to bid 30-40k over asking, and then you run the risk of appraisal gap.
30-40k would be nice here in LA

I was able to test drive at the Oak Brook location today. I posted a quick impression on the AGT batch tracker thread.

I am in Barrington. Hoping for a delivery soon in Chicago.

Drove by Goose Island and happened by something....Hope to visit for real this year... we'll see when they get to Tourings reserved in Jan 2022.

IMG_9265.jpg

Did you see a red DE? I am expecting it there in the next few days. Last update was it was in Houston.

Still hoping that my AGT (red, Santa Cruz, 19") that I ordered on 12/20/21 will be delivered in May. So now my question is do any of you know or can recommend a good wrap shop in the Chicago area? This is all new to me and somewhat confusing as to what to do when car arrives.
Thanks.....

Did you see a red DE? I am expecting it there in the next few days. Last update was it was in Houston.
Drove by quickly, unfortunately didn't see any cars. But I did see inside, it's very nice.

AutoPros is what I was told from a high end performance shop. I inquired and here is the estimate I received. They indicated that since they had not done one it was a rough estimate. I do not think I will do the whole car but wanted to know what it might cost and he never gave me a quote on the ceramic coating for the exterior.

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 9.16.53 AM.png

Still hoping that my AGT (red, Santa Cruz, 19") that I ordered on 12/20/21 will be delivered in May. So now my question is do any of you know or can recommend a good wrap shop in the Chicago area? This is all new to me and somewhat confusing as to what to do when car arrives.
Thanks.....

I'm hoping to get the same car by the same time frame.

Back