Any other Chicago area owners (or owners to be)?

Does anyone know how the ev charge station rebate will work? All I know is that the installer has to be certified with the Illinois Commerce Commission to qualify. Is there an easy way to find them?

Looking for a rec for a track nearby where I can zoom around for an afternoon. It's been increasingly tempting to engage launch mode at traffic lights here downtown...

I’m sure if you ask nicely Mayor Lightfoot will let you on the NASCAR track in Chicago next July!
Or why wait until then when every day on Lake Shore Drive drivers are going 80 to 90.

I am in Orland Park. I ordered a Touring. I have yet to see one in the wild.

I am in Orland Park. I ordered a Touring. I have yet to see one in the wild.

I'm in town for Labor Day, maybe you'll see me. LOL. It's unlikely, I've owned mine since June and after leaving California have not seen another in the wild but once. White heading north on I-65 when I was heading southbound.

I've heard there is another Air near me in Fishers, IN

I'm in Northbrook, I have yet to see a Lucid other than my own, and I've been driving around since late March.

(Mine is Zenith Red.)

About to leave town to head back to Indy, Lakeshore drive to the skyway. If you are looking...

My AGT is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday the 22nd, I set aside two hours for training and just getting to know the car.

Live in Irving Park - got our Grand Touring Saturday

I'm in Downers Grove, Touring reserved in Nov of 21. Besides the test drive, I've only seen one in the wild on 63rd st near Willowbrook. Anybody here?

I'm in Downers Grove, Touring reserved in Nov of 21. Besides the test drive, I've only seen one in the wild on 63rd st near Willowbrook. Anybody here?
I saw my first one in the wild a couple weeks ago on route 53 around Arlington Heights

Back