Vanity plates

MAXTORQ was taken. Although anything with torque would definitely lend itself to dork comments

Does 885 lb-ft of torque for the Touring seem right to the technical folks here? That's what I found on MotorTrend but can't find it on Lucid's website. I'm considering 885 LBFT

Does 885 lb-ft of torque for the Touring seem right to the technical folks here? That's what I found on MotorTrend but can't find it on Lucid's website. I'm considering 885 LBFT

I'd be surprised if the smaller battery pack's current could produce those torque numbers. I suspect that figure is a carryover from the larger pack spec.

I'd be surprised if the smaller battery pack's current could produce those torque numbers. I suspect that figure is a carryover from the larger pack spec.
I don't know either. It lists the GT at 921 lb-ft. But it says "up to" for the GT meaning it could be the GTP?

Give him credit for trying.

2B7D5F19-909C-45B2-A4DC-B1DD12BE5ED7.jpeg

Lucy In The Sky with Diamonds?

Ding Ding Ding!

I didn't think it would be too tough to figure out given the age of most forumites.

Ding Ding Ding!

I didn't think it would be too tough to figure out given the age of most forumites.
Now I’m conflicted of getting yours or sticking to mine..

639E01A9-B0A0-4AF6-8E93-376C25A10E9C.jpeg

Ding Ding Ding!

Nice! I was racking my brain trying to figure out if it had something to do with Skyline Drive in VA lol

We do not have as many letters available in Alabama, but I settled on SPIFIN. Shortened version of spiffing, a British colloquialism. It was that or SUGDAD, available in Alabama, and my sister's suggestion. Wife said no.

Attachments

• PXL_20230505_002216389.jpg
    PXL_20230505_002216389.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
We do not have as many letters available in Alabama, but I settled on SPIFIN. Shortened version of spiffing, a British colloquialism. It was that or SUGDAD, available in Alabama, and my sister's suggestion. Wife said no.
But what did SUGBBY say?

When I register the Pure in DC, I was thinking about using MAXRNG for Maximum Range.

AGT has max range of any EV out there, but Pure also has excellent range compared to anything else right now.

When I register the Pure in DC, I was thinking about using MAXRNG for Maximum Range.

AGT has max range of any EV out there, but Pure also has excellent range compared to anything else right now.
People might ask you why you put that there. RNG means random number generator, but in gaming specifically, it means the chance of an event to occur.

Could be a fun play on words though. What are the chances of running into the max range EV? Lucid is still exotic level occurrence.

How about BEAT-IT.
Michael Jackson's famous song, don't confuse it with any sort of a masturbation (who would, lol).
Just try to beat it :)

POSH. Certainly worthy of the car.

I thought DC limited vanity plates to 6 characters, but I just looked it up and you can have 7.
So, it I might use MAXRNGE.

If I had 8 characters I would have this:
3SEC0260 which comes from:
3 seconds zero to 60

Back