Excited! Any delivery process advice?

Generaldisarray

Referral Code
CRTE06Y6
Hello! I have been scouring this forum for several days since I ordered my Air GT. I am really excited that I take delivery next week.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice, or questions that I should be asking during the delivery process. One thing I wasn’t sure about, is that I had them change the 20 inch wheels to 19 inch wheels for the range and smoother drive, is this something I need to check to make sure it is calibrated correctly since they changed tires?

Are there any other questions or watch outs that I should be aware of during this process?

Thank you to everyone in this forum. You have been immensely helpful to me in my process to get this car. I am really excited.

Happy holidays to everyone!

Welcome to the forum and the Lucid Owners Club. There is a delivery checklist if you search for it on the forum. I would not worry about it though because Lucid has been very good about resolving issues that you find later. I would carefully look over the paint, panel gaps and interior for any marks. Other than that, enjoy the delivery and learn as much about the car as possible when they go through it with you. After you have your car, I know a great forum where you can ask questions.

Congratulations!

Hello! I have been scouring this forum for several days since I ordered my Air GT. I am really excited that I take delivery next week.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice, or questions that I should be asking during the delivery process. One thing I wasn’t sure about, is that I had them change the 20 inch wheels to 19 inch wheels for the range and smoother drive, is this something I need to check to make sure it is calibrated correctly since they changed tires?

Are there any other questions or watch outs that I should be aware of during this process?

Thank you to everyone in this forum. You have been immensely helpful to me in my process to get this car. I am really excited.

Happy holidays to everyone!
For 19s specially the psi should register 49 and not 42

Back