Vanity plates

CraZ8

Verified Owner
Cars
2018 velar 2002 bmw z8
The post by AZairGT about getting his vanity plates made me wonder who else is ordering plates for their air? Of course the obvious ones being LUCID GT, AIR GT, DREAM etc.
what about something more exotic?
TSLA KLR
DREAM ON
RARE AIR
AIR COOL
AIR FLOW
DAYDREAM

Any one else?

The post by AZairGT about getting his vanity plates made me wonder who else is ordering plates for their air? Of course the obvious ones being LUCID GT, AIR GT, DREAM etc.
what about something more exotic?
TSLA KLR
DREAM ON
RARE AIR
AIR COOL
AIR FLOW
DAYDREAM

Any one else?
Here is AZ there is a 7 character limit, but you can add space characters, which count towards the character limit. They used to have half spaces available, but not any more. Spaces also are ignored when they try to match for plate conflicts.

Awesome

Pennsylvania DMV has a place on their website where you can type in the plate you are thinking about and instantly know if it is available.
PASTGAS is already taken in PA

Gasless

DINOSVR

Awesome

Pennsylvania DMV has a place on their website where you can type in the plate you are thinking about and instantly know if it is available.
PASTGAS is already taken in PA

Let me see if Indiana has something similar.

I'm using the plates off of my e-Tron.
NO ETHYL with the license plate frame, Powered by the Sun since we have 72 solar panels at home.
On my 67 Vette, the plate reads LV ETHYL with the license plate frame Ain't No Octane High Enough.
62596842_3096689183676416_2328846587763097600_n.jpeg

Here is AZ there is a 7 character limit, but you can add space characters, which count towards the character limit. They used to have half spaces available, but not any more. Spaces also are ignored when they try to match for plate conflicts.
My cars have LVLUCID & LVNLUCD
other names are:
MY AIR
MYLUCID
GOLUCID
MYDREAM
DREAMAIR
LUCDAIR
LUD AIR
LV AIR
LVDREAM
LOVDAIR
LOVNAIR
FUN AIR
LOV-LCD
LOV-AIR
DMAIR P
DRM AIR
Lot more!!

Plan to order "1111520" to celebrate their extraordinary accomplishment
Might be a little too “inside baseball” if you know what I mean. Plus only Airheads would get it and would point out you are conflating the Dream range and performance models.

Does anyone have personalized license plates for his/her/their Air? I just got my plates from the DMV and logged on-line to change them to personalized plates. I was hoping to get "1LUCID1" or "1 LCD 1," but it seems two people in California have been of the same mindset. I went with my third choice. I will share what I got when I get the plates in the mail and place them on the car. I am also getting a license plate wrap for the front since California still requires a front plate and I'm tired of putting the front plate on my dash inside the car.

Back