Android Auto Thursday

I had a strange dream last night. I received an OTA notification that Lucid had released full Level 3 autonomous driving, outstanding HomeLink functionality, sentry mode, a software-driven 20% range/horsepower boost, and resolution of all known fob issues. However, since these, all future improvements, and soon my pacemaker, will only work when routed through Apple CarPlay, low-rent Android Auto users need not apply.
Wait a minute... Even in your dream, there's no AA??

Something tells me that the latter video will have an abrupt ending, with a cliff involved.
The rumors are that the series consits of one 5 minute long video. It starts off with somebody proposing to add AA to the Lucid, but this got heard by other executives. After it was heard, he got rammed off a cliff by a Gravity, as you said!

Happy Android Auto Thursday!!!!!

Just remember that "There are two types of patience. One is exercised in hard work and the other in idleness. Patience with hard work is the one that moves mountains. Patience in idleness moves nothing, not even cobwebs. - Israelmore Ayivor
IMG_0846.gif

I was at the Costa Mesa Service Center today to pick up my vehicle from minor bodywork.
I asked my service manager if there was any "intel" or insider news about Android Auto...
He said they're trying to fix Apple Carplay bugs before releasing AA...
So I'm guessing not for a while...
Doubt it's gonna happen in 2.2.x or 2.3.X.. I'm guessing 3.0 update, if lucky.

I was at the Costa Mesa Service Center today to pick up my vehicle from minor bodywork.
I asked my service manager if there was any "intel" or insider news about Android Auto...
So I'm guessing not for a while...
Doubt it's gonna happen in 2.2.x or 2.3.X.. I'm guessing 3.0 update, if lucky.
It's a trap!

Reading the above, I feel compelled to state that I am an Andr... Oops, I mean iPhone user, and I can personally attest to the Lucid Software Development Team that Apple CarPlay is now 100% rock-solid, bug-free and so perfect that the best course of action would be to leave it alone and move on...

Reading the above, I feel compelled to state that I am an Andr... Oops, I mean iPhone user, and I can personally attest to the Lucid Software Development Team that Apple CarPlay is now 100% rock-solid, bug-free and so perfect that the best course of action would be to leave it alone and move on...
My Tim Apple phone playcar thing is also 100%

Lucid has FINALLY confirmed that Android Auto is coming via OTA this fall

Back