Android Auto Thursday

IMG_2209.webp

Lucid, thank you for listening to us and giving timelines! This persisting would be great, especially for announced features that haven’t came yet.

Now, Mr Twork… if you are somehow on this forum and can read this, please do release it on Thursday and push it to @ec256 first. He deserves it the most! 🤣

I have mixed feelings about it...
Sure it will be great to have AA but it will close one of our longest running threads - Android Auto Thursday! That and the loss of "For Sale - Used Powder Coated Wheels $50,000" makes this forum a little less familiar to me 🙃

Sure it will be great to have AA but it will close one of our longest running threads - Android Auto Thursday! That and the loss of "For Sale - Used Powder Coated Wheels $50,000" makes this forum a little less familiar to me 🙃
Don't worry, I'm sure a new thread of "android auto didn't work for me" is on the horizon.

He’s a breath of fresh “Air” in forms of communication;)
This certainly gets Mr. Twork off to a good start. Someone doesn't build his credentials in the communications world without keeping their ear to the rail, and I'm certain this forum is a significant 'rail' to have his ear to. He also no doubt already knows that most people can tolerate waiting for their desired outcome, as long as they are armed with an understanding of what to expect, and at least a rough estimate of when to expect it . Hopefully, this first step will lead to forward-looking timelines on items such as DreamDrive Pro and other user hot buttons.

RIP, dear old friend, Android Auto Thursday. I look forward to missing you!

AA will be released anytime between Sep 22nd and Dec 21st, there is still a possibility of min 12 and max 24 Thursdays before we close this thread 😁

AA will be released anytime between Sep 22nd and Dec 21st, there is still a possibility of min 12 and max 24 Thursdays before we close this thread 😁
Plot twist: they’re limited edition, so only 520 people get AA. First come first served. Helps retain the vehicle value for those 520.

No..I'm not crying, you are...
🫣

Back