AIR PURE AWD with sprite mode

HENRY MUI

Cars
LUCID AIR PURE
question every is talking about the "launch mode activated" where i could do that with AIR PURE AWD 2023

Where? Not sure, find an empty stretch of road or a giant parking lot

Sprint mode on the pilot panel. Hold the brake down. Hold the electron pedal to the floor at the same time. Hold your head against the headrest (important step not mentioned in owners manual), California bear holding a race flag appears on the dash. Release the brake. Hang on

W
Sprint mode on the pilot panel. Hold the brake down. Hold the electron pedal to the floor at the same time. Hold your head against the headrest (important step not mentioned in owners manual), California bear holding a race flag appears on the dash. Release the brake. Hang on
When I launch, I can’t help but imagine that I’m Bruce Wayne pulling out in the Batmobile.

I thought the Pure didn’t have launch mode? Or am I very much mistaken?

I have not done launch mode in a couple
Months. This thread makes me want to get in my car and launch now!

Have winter tires on now. Don't dare explore Mountain Due mode until I put the summer cup-holders on.

Back