Lucid Air Pure AWD, No Dreamdrive pro and Surreal sound pro trial?

psychsurg

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Pure, MB S550,
My 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD was delivered on June 30, 2023. My online account says that Free trial from June 30-Sept 28, 2023 for both however there is no 360 camera or other features activated. Can the other owners of Pure tell me if they have the trials activated in their cars upon delivery? I have found this forum to be of immense help and really appreciate the guidance of senior members. Absolutely love the car, puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!!

My 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD was delivered on June 30, 2023. My online account says that Free trial from June 30-Sept 28, 2023 for both however there is no 360 camera or other features activated. Can the other owners of Pure tell me if they have the trials activated in their cars upon delivery? I have found this forum to be of immense help and really appreciate the guidance of senior members. Absolutely love the car, puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!!
Contact service and let them know that you are having this issue.

Pure does not have the hardware to support Dream Drive Pro.

It is shown as an option on the configurator of the Lucid website.
My mistake. It has to be configured prior to production. I did not choose dream drive pro. I cannot upgrade or even have a trial because I'm lacking hardware/cameras.

My mistake. It has to be configured prior to production. I did not choose dream drive pro. I cannot upgrade or even have a trial because I'm lacking hardware/cameras.
Thanks. Some had said that the hardware was present in all. I guess the online account needs to be updated so the trials do not show as available.

Thanks. Some had said that the hardware was present in all. I guess the online account needs to be updated so the trials do not show as available.
For example, my side mirrors don't have cameras installed on them.

Just got mine too after waiting 2.5 years. Love it, glitches and all.

This is helpful. I guess Lucid is going back to producing cars as customers spec them for Pures and not just automatically including the hardware for DDPro and SSPro like they did for the Touring builds.

This is helpful. I guess Lucid is going back to producing cars as customers spec them for Pures and not just automatically including the hardware for DDPro and SSPro like they did for the Touring builds.
That would appear to be the case. Which is going to make all of this that much more confusing on the secondary market. If you’re buying a used Air, don’t assume it can be upgraded to Premium or Pro.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Touring started to not get the hardware as well. The whole free trial thing sprang up because they had a large batch of unsold cars that included the hardware and they wanted a way to offload them.

That would appear to be the case.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Touring started to not get the hardware as well. The whole free trial thing sprang up because they had a large batch of unsold cars that included the hardware and they wanted a way to offload them.
Bingo. And perhaps they did not yet have the correct parts/trim pieces that did not include contain the fancy wizwhams. Build what you got.

Back