Air Dream Deliveries?

On Lucid's own document its saying "sequential number', which means there is a sequence, if you can find the lowest in the sequence then you can find the diff and that is at least the number of VIN numbers generated for cars to that have been in a production line. Am i wrong here?

I just got a call. Our Dream Edition will be delivered to our home in Naples at noon this Friday, December 31. The car is arriving at the Riviera Beach service center near West Palm Beach, but the orientation advisor will be coming over from the Miami Design Studio.

I just got a call. Our Dream Edition will be delivered to our home in Naples at noon this Friday, December 31. The car is arriving at the Riviera Beach service center near West Palm Beach, but the orientation advisor will be coming over from the Miami Design Studio.
Because I am nothing if not consistent:

“well, that is cutting it close”

That is great news. Been a long time for you. Congratulations. Please send a picture or two and am anxiously awaiting your car driving experience (which I'm sure will be very informative).

I have a feeling your calls, emails and posts made the difference for Lucid to ensure you received your DE before the end of the year. Congratulations. You certainly put in the time and effort. Look forward to your impressions.

I did as well in Orlando. Same day. 31st in the am. Vin ending in 1276. Tried to ask if there was any chance of getting it sooner and was told the car "just came off the production line and will not arrive till Thursday the 30th into palm beach".
Made the full payment and secured insurance effective Dec 7th so it would have saved me a few hundred bucks if they had waited a little longer for collecting payment and also ask for insurance to be bound.
Now just hoping the car will be free of "obvious" bugs at delivery.

Congratulation!! Take some pictures of the first known red Dream.

I did as well in Orlando. Same day. 31st in the am. Vin ending in 1276. Tried to ask if there was any chance of getting it sooner and was told the car "just came off the production line and will not arrive till Thursday the 30th into palm beach".
Made the full payment and secured insurance effective Dec 7th so it would have saved me a few hundred bucks if they had waited a little longer for collecting payment and also ask for insurance to be bound.
Now just hoping the car will be free of "obvious" bugs at delivery.
let us know what dream edition # it is!

let us know what dream edition # it is!!

No news on mine yet. I’m certain if @Paladin732 had gotten news I would’ve gotten a text first hahaha so he could brag about it :p

Congrats, who is still waiting for an order not confirmed for a pick up date?

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is really good news!

Me? Brag? Never!

fine. Yes. I do like to rub it in.

I believe you are both taking delivery in Millbrae, correct? Have either of you filled out the Docusign stuff yet? Paid?

I believe you are both taking delivery in Millbrae, correct? Have either of you filled out the Docusign stuff yet? Paid?

I have docusign’d, paid, and sent the dmv paperwork over fedex. I have not been told whether millbrae or my home.

So it looks like you are in good shape. I'm thinking you will get yours this year. Only one day to ship from Casa Grande to Millbrae!! Good luck.

Back