Air Dream Deliveries?

Blueice it's great you are trying to figure this out, but it's clear that the VINs do not correspond to any sequence which Lucid is producing, maybe intentionally maybe not, but the last 4 won't get you any closer to guessing how many cars have been produced.

Blueice it's great you are trying to figure this out, but it's clear that the VINs do not correspond to any sequence which Lucid is producing, maybe intentionally maybe not, but the last 4 won't get you any closer to guessing how many cars have been produced.
Agree, the VIN due diligence is a waste....only way to track Dream Edition deliveries is to find an owner who tells you what # his car is.

But are the numbers on the plates correlating to production/ delivery order or reservation order?

But are the numbers on the plates correlating to production/ delivery order or reservation order?
When you take delivery of your Lucid Air Dream Edition, open the driver door, look down, that is what # your dream edition is. That is a very accurate reflection as to where they are with respect to deliveries. #114 is the last reported one on social media.

When you take delivery of your Lucid Air Dream Edition, open the driver door, look down, that is what # your dream edition is. That is a very accurate reflection as to where they are with respect to deliveries. #114 is the last reported one on social media.
i know that is where the DE numbers are. However, I am still not entirely convinced that they are actually in production order. In general, the production order follows reservation order. However, we do know that they did some batching of the colors. I am curious if the first red DE might actually have a plate number that is earlier than what has been reported. We have no confirmation that there have actually been 114 cars delivered As we can not confirm every number in the series has been used.

I guess Christmas delivery happened on Christmas!
1640622803786.png

Thats a great Christmas day picture. My VIN is 1642. White Car. Confirmation on 9/20/21

I ran VIN check by 1000's upto 50EA1DAA5NA009001 and all shows valid Dream VIN.

Thats a great Christmas day picture. My VIN is 1642. White Car. Confirmation on 9/20/21

Have you taken delivery or been given a delivery date? What was the date of your original reservation, if you don't mind telling?

Have you taken delivery or been given a delivery date? What was the date of your original reservation, if you don't mind telling?
No car or date given as of yet. I ordered very early and then upgraded to Dream edition when they did the youtube presentation. I gmailed searched my original email 1/22/2020 for my origninal reservation lol.

Screenshot_20211227-101546_Chrome.jpg

Here is the official
Decoder

Attachments

• 4B24B7D3-654D-47B0-8C1B-7CC87AB75B42.jpeg
    4B24B7D3-654D-47B0-8C1B-7CC87AB75B42.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 145
Back