Air Dream Deliveries?

Aren't these wheels the 21" Aero Blade wheels indicating an AGT?
Actor Orlando Bloom taking delivery in Beverly Hills, CA

Would question the authenticity of this story -- Blue? Dealership?
It's a black one in the Beverly Hills location. I know 2 of the Lucid guys in the pics!

Could he have specially requested the GT tires for a DE?
As a celebrity, he probably could’ve. But given a lot of Grand Tourings have been scheduled for delivery or left the factory this past week, it’s likely a Grand Touring.

I also didn’t see any photos being taken outside the paparazzi photos shared above. So if they made this special exception you would think they would publicize this celebrity getting their car.

As a celebrity, he probably could’ve. But given a lot of Grand Tourings have been scheduled for delivery or left the factory this past week, it’s likely a Grand Touring.

I also didn’t see any photos being taken outside the paparazzi photos shared above. So if they made this special exception you would think they would publicize this celebrity getting their car.
Eh...not necessarily. I know Josh Lucas has a DE but didn't see it publicized anywhere

There's a YouTube video with some clips of Bloom getting his car. In the background there's the distinct sound of paparazzi camera shutters going off, but the Daily Mail seems to be the only outlet that wrote about him. Of course, no guarantee the audio wasn't spliced in from somewhere else.

DE#122 delivered. Expecting high 400 or 500 but oh well.
1646073069418.png

It's been obvious for a while that deliveries are not in any order

Just got this........
"I just got official notification that your Lucid Air Dream Edition has completed production, finished inspection, and been handed over to logistics.I expect it to leave the factory by Thursday of this week."
Let us know your DE# and looking forward to the pics. Congrats.

Back