Air Dream Deliveries?

No comment.
So now the question is are the problem "fit and finish" parts just for the Dream or do they impact the GT's and later models as well?? It will be interesting to see if GT's start shipping before all the Dreams are delivered.

Maybe someone will ask on the earnings call as to how many cars and what types were shipped/delivered to Saudi. Were these to customers or to studios?

Maybe someone will ask on the earnings call as to how many cars and what types were shipped/delivered to Saudi. Were these to customers or to studios?

The pop up studio in Riyadh is only supposed to be around until Feb per the Twitter post. I don't think there's a studio open there yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 146
Well maybe they did ship a bunch to Saudi Arabia??
My understanding was Lucid explicitly said they were building 520 Dream Edition vehicles for the North America market. I never heard numbers for any other continent or country.

My understanding was Lucid explicitly said they were building 520 Dream Edition vehicles for the North America market. I never heard numbers for any other continent or country.
The Conference at Riyadh in 2021, PR said that he will bring Air in the Summer of 2022.

With approximately 126 Dreams on the lot on Monday, February 14 (two were GTs), they are either delivering the cars out of sequence or there are more than 520 made. Take your pick. Today, Wednesday, February 16, there were at least four with the Aero Range wheels in plain sight. Those are probably Dream Range but could be Grand Touring since the same wheel is offered on both.

Maybe that gap from 295 to 458 represents the bunch of cars sent to Saudi... Who knows ??
Relying on Social Media to get an accurate car count on a $170,000 car will have a great deal of variation from the actual VIN numbers on the road or in the wild if using the popular phrase. Plenty of these folks don't want anyone to know their business, and have zero interest about having any form of on-line presence. I'm rusty on my multiple regression knowledge but I think what statisticians would say is VIN numbers on the Internet would have a very low R2 (R Squared), or are a "poor goodness of fit" to know the real number of VINs.

Relying on Social Media to get an accurate car count on a $170,000 car will have a great deal of variation from the actual VIN numbers on the road or in the wild if using the popular phrase. Plenty of these folks don't want anyone to know their business, and have zero interest about having any form of on-line presence. I'm rusty on my multiple regression knowledge but I think what statisticians would say is VIN numbers on the Internet would have a very low R2 (R Squared), or are a "poor goodness of fit" to know the real number of VINs.
Very low predictive value.

With approximately 126 Dreams on the lot on Monday, February 14 (two were GTs), they are either delivering the cars out of sequence or there are more than 520 made. Take your pick. Today, Wednesday, February 16, there were at least four with the Aero Range wheels in plain sight. Those are probably Dream Range but could be Grand Touring since the same wheel is offered on both.

Delivering the cars out of sequence? Based upon the overall random pattern of DE numbers and VINS showing up in the wild and on the shrouded and unidentifiable cars appearing in brief drone passes every few days, that's highly unlikely [Place significant p-value or correlation coefficient here]! Obviously they must be making more than 520 DEs. And I have that on good authority.

Let's make this simple: When it comes to predicting Lucid's promise of Dream Edition deliveries:

You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of.

You wouldn't get this info from any other guy.

Last edited:
Has anyone found any reliable source where Lucid made a commitment to 520 Dream deliveries by 2021?

I could only find a forecasted production of 577 cars by 2021 in the Q3 ER presentation.

1645071054169.png

Here: https://www.reuters.com/business/au...k-2022-production-target-ceo-says-2021-09-29/

Peter says Lucid is "pushing to achieve" the goal, but never explicitly that they will make 577 - just that it's a overarching goal.

Has anyone found any reliable source where Lucid made a commitment to 520 Dream deliveries by 2021?

I could only find a forecasted production of 577 cars by 2021 in the Q3 ER presentation.

View attachment 850

Here: https://www.reuters.com/business/au...k-2022-production-target-ceo-says-2021-09-29/

Peter says Lucid is "pushing to achieve" the goal, but never explicitly that they will make 577 - just that it's a overarching goal.
They never said 577 Dreams. They had a 500 number for them with 577 deliveries (presumably the rest were Grand tourings, but was never clarified). They then upped the Dream count to 520 when the the EPA numbers came out.

They never said 577 Dreams. They had a 500 number for them with 577 deliveries (presumably the rest were Grand tourings, but was never clarified). They then upped the Dream count to 520 when the the EPA numbers came out.
No yeah, do you have a source where they explicitly say 520 Dream deliveries by 2021? It seems to be the number thrown around but no one ever has a source past what I linked which is a forecasted production number, not a delivery number.

Delivering the cars out of sequence? Based upon the overall random pattern of DE numbers and VINS showing up in the wild and on the shrouded and unidentifiable cars appearing in brief drone passes every few days, that's highly unlikely [Place significant p-value or correlation coefficient here]! Obviously they must be making more than 520 DEs. And I have that on good authority.

Let's make this simple: When it comes to predicting Lucid's promise of Dream Edition deliveries:

You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of.

You wouldn't get this info from any other guy.
Rick Astley has gotten more promotion from this website in the last 24 hours than he’s gotten from his agent in the last 10 years. :)

Back