Air Dream Deliveries?

Does that mean they dont have enough high paying customers? My atg silver they say will come jul-sep. I only belive sep or later.
No because it's BS lol

Lol, so 10% is now 5%.

Please leave, short trader trolls!

My information is factual. You are free to not believe it

Okay, I won’t :)

If you have evidence or proof otherwise, feel free to provide it, as facts generally work that way. If you don’t, then enjoy your “alternative facts” :)

Does that mean they dont have enough high paying customers? My atg silver they say will come jul-sep. I only belive sep or later.
It says to me that the demand isnt there for such a high priced car. Also notice all the $$$ they are spending on tv ads

Some Lucid facts and predictions:
1) they were supposed to deliver 520 dreams in q4. As of today, that still hasnt happened…we are in q2
2) They lowered their 20k 2022 delivery number from 20k down to 12k-14k. That number will ultimately be at least cut in half, in my view
3) GT demand isn’t there. Its too expensive. They are offering discounts if you try to cancel and increasing tv advertising
4) Their software remains slow. Takes 30 secs to boot up the car, 10 secs for NAV to load, etc
5) Cruise control stinks and wont even keep you in the lane. Multiple software bugs still need fixing
6) They need to raise more capital

1) they were supposed to deliver 520 dreams in q4. As of today, that still hasnt happened…we are in q2
2) They lowered their 20k 2022 delivery number from 20k down to 12k-14k. That number will ultimately be at least cut in half, in my view
3) GT demand isn’t there. Its too expensive. They are offering discounts if you try to cancel and increasing tv advertising
4) Their software remains slow. Takes 30 secs to boot up the car, 10 secs for NAV to load, etc
5) Cruise control stinks and wont even keep you in the lane. Multiple software bugs still need fixing
I think the "factual" request was an email or something in writing showing that Lucid offered your friend 5-10% off.

1. I’m highly dubious of a discount. They can’t deliver fast enough and can’t produce fast enough. Demand still far outstrips capacity.
  2. Advertising means absolutely nothing for estimating existing demand. Skate for where the puck is going, not where it is. You must add future demand well before you can fulfill it.

I’m starting to get nervous. My GT order is in about 6 weeks now. My DA says I’ll see it in July or August. I keep hearing all the software issues.
I am/was looking forward to selling my Model X. The more I read this the more I have second thoughts.

I’m starting to get nervous. My GT order is in about 6 weeks now. My DA says I’ll see it in July or August. I keep hearing all the software issues.
I am/was looking forward to selling my Model X. The more I read this the more I have second thoughts.
Me, too! I just called up the markets and got them to open, so I could sell my shares as well!

I think the "factual" request was an email or something in writing showing that Lucid offered your friend 5-10% off.
The discount was provided over the phone. Sorry, I can't prove it, other than my friend has no reason to lie to me. I highly doubt they would put it in writing, knowing it would get tweeted or posted on the forum. He canceled his order. If he had paid for it, at a 5% discount, then there would be proof.

The discount was provided over the phone. Sorry, I can't prove it, other than my friend has no reason to lie to me. I highly doubt they would put it in writing, knowing it would get tweeted or posted on the forum. He canceled his order. If he had paid for it, at a 5% discount, then there would be proof.
Was it grey?

All I can say is my GT (black/Tahoe/19”) took 6 weeks from VIN assignment to delivery. VIN assignment to assembly completion was 6 days, took longer to ship and pre-delivery inspect and deliver than it did to build the car, probably due to the trucker/staff shortage. Order was reserved 6/1/21, confirmed 11/30/21, before they were building the GT. Ideally your timeline should be quicker than that, all depends on time from order confirmation to VIN assignment (and apparently paint/interior choice. I LOVE my car, no software issue I’ve experienced seems like a huge deal to me. It’s usable and will only get more so. The drive and interior and looks are so damn good I don’t care about these tech glitches. Unfortunately Tesla has made the consumer focus so much on screen/tech features/self driving etc that people care more about it being an iPhone on wheels than a remarkably original well thought out driving machine.

Is your friend named Warren Redlich?

Me, too! I just called up the markets and got them to open, so I could sell my shares as well!
You “called up the markets”??? On Saturday?? Good that they opened just you YOU.

Back