Air Dream Deliveries?

Agreed. The only value they bring is to see the lot actually filling up with cars rather than just remain empty. Will probably also tell when the AGT's are coming as you'll see the different rims. He'd need to be stationed at the plant 24/7 to see what's moving around, being delivered etc.

Everyone should like and subscribe though so he can get a better drone :D
He actually did get a better drone a few weeks ago that can zoom pretty closely and fly very close to ground level. I’m surprised Lucid allows that. I guess if they fly off their property maybe it’s ok. Bears also do the same fly overs at the Nikola factory.

I just received an email from my DA saying the GT production has started and he is still sticking to delivery by the end of February for my GT that was confirmed on 11/3. I hope that this is accurate.
WOW, that would be great for everyone!

I just received an email from my DA saying the GT production has started and he is still sticking to delivery by the end of February for my GT that was confirmed on 11/3. I hope that this is accurate.

Once a GT order gets a VIN I'll believe production has started. Remember this could be sub-assemblies (doors, seats, powertrain) that may not actually go into a vehicle for weeks.

Once a GT order gets a VIN I'll believe production has started. Remember this could be sub-assemblies (doors, seats, powertrain) that may not actually go into a vehicle for weeks.
Reality check. :-(

He actually did get a better drone a few weeks ago that can zoom pretty closely and fly very close to ground level. I’m surprised Lucid allows that. I guess if they fly off their property maybe it’s ok. Bears also do the same fly overs at the Nikola factory.
Lucid sent him a cease and desist a while back but don’t think they had a leg to stand on as I don’t think he flys it over the property just the outskirts. They tried to argue it was a safety issue for their staff walking outside

I hope so too. That would be a 3 month timeline from order confirmation to delivery.

Fingers crossed it's true. Was this in response to an email you sent him, or did he cold email you? What color GT are you getting? I'm in the same confirmation batch and haven't heard anything in weeks.

Fingers crossed it's true. Was this in response to an email you sent him, or did he cold email you? What color GT are you getting? I'm in the same confirmation batch and haven't heard anything in weeks.
I emailed my DA since it has been a few weeks since I have talked with him, he responded within a few minutes. I told him that I was not in a rush and would rather have everything right than the car sooner.

My configuration is Stellar White, Tahoe, 21" wheels.

We stick to late February to mid March timeline for grand touring production. Bear workshop photos still show dreams being produced

Does Bear‘s have closeups of the wheels on the new cars? They should keep an eye on those as that will indicate when the AGTs are hatched. It is looking like they need another 100 Dreams to emerge. Not sure how many cars are in the production line. If the AGTs have begun, then it would indicate that the line is about 100 cars long. If they are only producing 20 cars per day, then 5 days from start to finish. In addition, if VINs are assigned late in the production cycle, then I would expect the first customers to get VINs next week.

Yes it’s possible vins for agt could start 1-2 weeks if there are around 100 or so cars left to produce. Delivery rates is like 40 cars a week.

Do all Dream order holders have a VIN then? I would expect by this date they do. Perhaps someone could comment if they have not.

That will be crazy if they deliver in Feb!

That will be crazy if they deliver in Feb!
If they are indeed delivering about 40 per week, then is very possible to be into the AGTs at the end of February.

This doesn’t surprise me as I’ve seen two AGTs this week on the highway, both manufacturer cars. I think these first ones are for studios and not customers and once they’re confident in the process they’ll ramp up output. However, that’ll take at least a month I think.

This doesn’t surprise me as I’ve seen two AGTs this week on the highway, both manufacturer cars. I think these first ones are for studios and not customers and once they’re confident in the process they’ll ramp up output. However, that’ll take at least a month I think.

From what I understand, all test drive cars are now (or being replaced with) Grand Tourings.

Yup. You are right. I was mentally calculating my date of November 30th…..
I would guess I’m in that group as well being notified Dec2. So I’m guessing mid March early April delivery. That would be just great, although I will miss out changing to the 20 inch rims coming sometime 2nd quarter.

Back