5 Tire rotation

Adidas

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Air Pure AWD, R1S
Referral Code
9XK4U0VG
Anyone else try a 5 tire rotation with the 19 in wheels?

I had mobile service replace my pilot panel because it would go dark with cold tempatures. While they were there I had them do the 12,000 mile service. I have a full size spare and they added it into the rotation.

I had purchased a full size spare because I didn’t want to get stranded on remote road trips. I figure with a 5 tire rotation the tires will last longer and if one gets damaged I will not have to buy a whole new set. (That recently happened to me with another car.)

Lucid service has been great.

I had mobile service replace my pilot panel because it would go dark with cold tempatures. While they were there I had them do the 12,000 mile service. I have a full size spare and they added it into the rotation.

I had purchased a full size spare because I didn’t want to get stranded on remote road trips. I figure with a 5 tire rotation the tires will last longer and if one gets damaged I will not have to buy a whole new set. (That recently happened to me with another car.)

Sounds pretty good!

I miss those old days when a spare tire and tools came with a new car.

Now only a few that have a spare tire option: Rivian, Ford Lightning, $1,250 Cybertruck spare tire and tools, Vinfast...

Good morning,

This past weekend, one of my tires went flat at an Electrify America charger. I waited over two hours for a tow. If I'd had a spare, I could have changed the tire and been on my way. Thus, I need to purchase a fifth tire for emergencies. I also have 19 inch tires. Where do you store your spare tire - in the frunk or the trunk? Did you purchase your rim from Lucid? I plan to buy the tire from Tire Rack for the warranty.

Thanks

Good morning,

This past weekend, one of my tires went flat at an Electrify America charger. I waited over two hours for a tow. If I'd had a spare, I could have changed the tire and been on my way. Thus, I need to purchase a fifth tire for emergencies. I also have 19 inch tires. Where do you store your spare tire - in the frunk or the trunk? Did you purchase your rim from Lucid? I plan to buy the tire from Tire Rack for the warranty.

Thanks
EZ Spare fits in the frunk below the shelf too.

Good morning,

Thanks
I purchased my tire and wheel from another member that had purchased it from Lucid. The full size tire is large and I put it in the trunk. It won’t fit in the frunk. That does limit available space for luggage. I usually just take it on trips where getting a tire replaced would be difficult.

EZ Spare fits in the frunk below the shelf too.
Hello,

I contacted EZ Spare. They only have a 20 inch tire. EZ Spare said my Lucid would be safe to drive with one 20 inch tire even though the other three would be 19 inch tires. Is that right?

Hello,

I contacted EZ Spare. They only have a 20 inch tire. EZ Spare said my Lucid would be safe to drive with one 20 inch tire even though the other three would be 19 inch tires. Is that right?
The overall diameter should be within 5% from the last I remember. Should be fine, but if they say it's okay, then that's their business 😁.

Back