Mobile Maintenance in Tucson

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
Called to setup 1 yr maintenance in Scottsdale last week and they said they would setup Mobile service for me as they have a mobile tech residing in Tucson now. The mobile tech, Josh, called me that evening and setup an appointment the following Monday. He just left after doing numerous jobs--trim adjustment, headliner tape, all TSBs, annual maintenance (vice tire rotation), fill washer fluid, wiper blade nut torque, adjusted microswitch on charger port door, replaced all batteries in visors and two key fobs, checked coolant hose clamps for correct ones, adjusted hinges on frunk, and verified my seat homing was correct for easy entry/exit. He had to order a new trim piece but worked the old trunk trim some, so it looks ok for now.
Great tech and very knowledgeable. I mentioned the production workers skill level seems to be the factory's main problem. Salaries too low to attract the skilled auto workers needed, which, in light of CEO's salary is why the auto workers will probably go on strike.
Overall, great mobile service and Lucid is running great!!!! Now, just need to get those production numbers up before lowering the Air GT price again!!!

That is great to hear. I hate the thought of having to drive to Scottsdale for a checkup. Sounds like a pretty good once over as well. I'd like to see where all the fluid containers are and such.

Thanks for the post. It'll be great not having to travel to Scottsdale.

Back