24hrs into my GT

duc900

Cars
AGT Black/Tahoe
My car was delivered yesterday evening. They went above and beyond and delivered it to my home with a pickup and an enclosed trailer. The DA had never driven a trailer before but I was going out of the country for 2 wks and they were trying to be accommodating.

I drove 350 miles on interstates, thru downtown Chicago and Lakeshore drive, and hit an Electrify America station.

Current perspective is from driving: 7 series, maserati, escalade, ducati, vrod.

Super Impressed with:
- smoothness
- ride quality
- acceleration

Things I noticed:
- getting in and out is a little different, takes about 3 times before it becomes habit
- visor location does feel different (I will work on removing these is not too involved)
- EA was so easy it was surprising
- some things need to get to the next level of refinement but all kinda of little (mirror folding controls, boot up for BT music and screens)
- I was shocked in a good way that fobs, doors, locking all worked flawlessly (based on all that I had read, I was kind of dreading having to be patient with daily interactions but it has not been the case)
- no flaws were present on the car, I sent the checklist in advance, I may find something later but I literally had zero complaints
- massagers are really good (kind of thought this was a gimmick but realized they were very good)
- all the lane departure and distracted driver stuff is an annoyance; as soon as I have a moment I will turn all of that off
- zero concerns about running 21's even in pothole ridden midwest
- one pedal driving is better

A lot still to get thru but I was slightly concerned and I would say I am absolutely impressed.

I will however: wrap the top and mirrors and swap out wheels.

Super awesome to read good experience especially most forums posters are trying to find a solution of a problem which gives the porblematic impressions.

There is hope for those of us who keep searching for validation.

My car was delivered yesterday evening. They went above and beyond and delivered it to my home with a pickup and an enclosed trailer. The DA had never driven a trailer before but I was going out of the country for 2 wks and they were trying to be accommodating.

I drove 350 miles on interstates, thru downtown Chicago and Lakeshore drive, and hit an Electrify America station.

Current perspective is from driving: 7 series, maserati, escalade, ducati, vrod.

Super Impressed with:
- smoothness
- ride quality
- acceleration

Things I noticed:
- getting in and out is a little different, takes about 3 times before it becomes habit
- visor location does feel different (I will work on removing these is not too involved)
- EA was so easy it was surprising
- some things need to get to the next level of refinement but all kinda of little (mirror folding controls, boot up for BT music and screens)
- I was shocked in a good way that fobs, doors, locking all worked flawlessly (based on all that I had read, I was kind of dreading having to be patient with daily interactions but it has not been the case)
- no flaws were present on the car, I sent the checklist in advance, I may find something later but I literally had zero complaints
- massagers are really good (kind of thought this was a gimmick but realized they were very good)
- all the lane departure and distracted driver stuff is an annoyance; as soon as I have a moment I will turn all of that off
- zero concerns about running 21's even in pothole ridden midwest
- one pedal driving is better

A lot still to get thru but I was slightly concerned and I would say I am absolutely impressed.

I will however: wrap the top and mirrors and swap out wheels.
Great review. Curious why you are swapping out the 21s. Are you in a cold weather climate?

Great review. Curious why you are swapping out the 21s. Are you in a cold weather climate?

I am in the midwest so yes, cold climate. But I am actually swapping out the Lucid 21's for custom wheel 21's (so not for that reason). The Lucid 21's will become my all season or winter wheels & tires. I know a lot of people really like them which is cool; I just prefer something else.

I am in the midwest so yes, cold climate. But I am actually swapping out the Lucid 21's for custom wheel 21's (so not for that reason). The Lucid 21's will become my all season or winter wheels & tires. I know a lot of people really like them which is cool; I just prefer something else.
Wow, please post pics when they are on!

Back