BUG 2024 Bug Survey!!!

103 results so far representing 980,000 miles! Keep them coming!
P. S. 77% iPhones
Impressive to already be approaching the previous poll count! And this shows the kind of phone demographic Lucid is in... I do understand why AA is taking so long.

Impressive to already be approaching the previous poll count! And this shows the kind of phone demographic Lucid is in... I do understand why AA is taking so long.
23% is noting to sneeze at

Done! Thank you for doing this, Bobby!

Completed. Thanks for creating this, Bobby.

103 results so far representing 980,000 miles! Keep them coming!
P. S. 77% iPhones
I forgot if I clicked Android or iPhone. At this point, I'll go either way.

Fellow owners… The 2024 bug survey starts today! The previous bug survey was hugely successful with over 1.5 million miles of Lucid driving represented. Many of the bugs on that old survey have been resolved, but some persist and there are some new ones. I would encourage all owners to take the new bug survey, the results of which we will be sending the Lucid software team for their consideration. Thank you!

2024 Bug Survey Link
Thanks for setting this up - very cool. Felt pretty good reporting a vast majority of "No's".

"Car will display "Mobile key not detected" when phone in the car." This happened to me with both my mobile phone key and my key fob in the car while parking (but while still in drive or reverse). Twice (it was a tight spot with two or three in's and out's).

"Car will display "Mobile key not detected" when phone in the car." This happened to me with both my mobile phone key and my key fob in the car while parking (but while still in drive or reverse). Twice (it was a tight spot with two or three in's and out's).
Were they in the cupholder area? This is a known dead spot.

I hope for lucid long term success the focus rapidly moves to gravity and the smaller version of gravity even if it means no android auto or Google maps. Most of our driving is on local streets. We know our usual places we go to. What matters a lot is Street Assist which when engaged follows speed limits, does safe lane change and displays and honors stop and yield signs, traffic lights. Those features should prevent accidents.

I hope for lucid long term success the focus rapidly moves to gravity and the smaller version of gravity even if it means no android auto or Google maps. Most of our driving is on local streets. We know our usual places we go to. What matters a lot is Street Assist which when engaged follows speed limits, does safe lane change and displays and honors stop and yield signs, traffic lights. Those features should prevent accidents.
Wrong thread?

Wrong thread?
Nope. I think that the bugs are too minor. It is a nice list though but none of those should be a top priority when the longevity of the company is way more important. That is what I am saying.

Nope. I think that the bugs are too minor. It is a nice list though but none of those should be a top priority when the longevity of the company is way more important. That is what I am saying.
So they should ignore bugs as part of their success plan?

Back