2.4.4 Bug- Highway assist disengages automatically with motorcycle presence

zakster

Reaction score
Cars
AT
2023 Air Touring with DD Pro. Update to 2.4.4 yesterday, while driving using HA on freeways today Lucid disengages HA automatically whenever a motorcycle passed me on either side.

This is so dangerous when it goes from 75 to 40 on a freeway with high regen active :|

Is this a known bug? Initially I thought just one motorcycle that it didn't detect or something was wrong but happened 4 separate times with different motorcycles in LA traffic.

2023 Air Touring with DD Pro. Update to 2.4.4 yesterday, while driving using HA on freeways today Lucid disengages HA automatically whenever a motorcycle passed me on either side.

This is so dangerous when it goes from 75 to 40 on a freeway with high regen active :|

Is this a known bug? Initially I thought just one motorcycle that it didn't detect or something was wrong but happened 4 separate times with different motorcycles in LA traffic.
I'd definitely bring this up with Customer Care it seems like a pretty high priority issue that they should be made aware of. Haven't had any motorcycles drive by me yet so I can't personally verify but if you're able to constantly reproduce it, this should be escalated!

I do experience the same, but I am currently at version 2.4.2.

Dealing with motorcycles is riskier, so the system may want the driver to take over.

Back