2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

Congratulations to all DD pro owners! I had to get one without pro due to limited options and other “the boss” preferred features. I hope some of these advancements will make their way to DD premium and standard. For example, my Lexus without LIDAR has lane keep assist—not significant, but valuable on long drives. I'm definitely not hurrying for these features, considering folks who paid for Pro should get the complete set. Still, I'm just hoping that some of this will eventually trickle down to others without LIDAR hardware!

Bravo, Lucid, for a truly robust update!!

Hands free must be for Q4. These features are a great foundation.

some nice features in this one. Reducing the speed on curved roads, homelink on top of backup camera, auto resume in stop and go traffic, 6mph for dismissing the camera. Can’t wait to try them out.

Great list of updates! Looking forward to removing my clipped on garage door opener. Also awesome to see DDPro features come to life. Lane change assist was my ADAS limit for what I was comfortable trusting my Tesla to do. These releases + hands free (or HA hands on w/no torque) and AA and I think I'm good to go.

to those with the update, how is the new Lucid assistant? Alexa was terrible in my experience. hope this is better.

These are great updates. I can’t wait to try. I wish they also include dash cam. Lately some jerks are driving like they own the road 😂

Holy change log! I can’t wait to get this one.

Wow! That's a hell of an update. Excited to try the new assistant

Is this a general release update that is actively being rolled out to all owners in the short term or the rollout preview for select owners that was referenced recently by Lucid?

This is great news! Wow, looking forward to the update.

Is this a general release update that is actively being rolled out to all owners in the short term or the rollout preview for select owners that was referenced recently by Lucid?
The preview was an in person event. This is a rollout. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fairly slow rollout given how big it is though.

This is a fantastic update! The only thing they missed was allowing a change of the car's color on the pilot panel to match your vehicle. Your car's color now displays in the 3 lanes of highway assist.

Second, I was hoping they'd change the default ringtone back to that it was originally. This new ringtone doesn't do it for me.

I can’t wait for this one! It sounds like the best DD update yet!

🫶 Lucid Software Team!

Wow, this is a holy update.
I won’t be able to drive my car for the next two weeks. But luckily when I do, I will be driving a whole new car 😃

Back