2.1.3 Update

I think it really depends on your height/weight situation. I'm around 5'9" and 170 lbs. I haven't had any problem entering or exiting with the seat set up as I like it for driving. However, with this new feature when it is all the way down and to the rear I find myself almost falling into the seat. I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust it so it doesn't go quite as far down especially??? If not I'm probably going to turn it off.
I turned mine off on day 1. It's baffling to me - did anyone at Lucid actually try this feature out? Or check how other cars do it?

I got a text saying my software update was downloaded and ready to install.

I excitedly checked my app, and...nothing.

Went back to the text and it was for my GV-60.

I turned mine off on day 1. It's baffling to me - did anyone at Lucid actually try this feature out? Or check how other cars do it?
Works great. I think it's highly dependent on how tall you are. I love the easy entry/exit.

I broke down and msgd customer care and they pushed it to me... 3 hrs ago... Still nothing yet... Dunno what's going on...

Stop. Contacting. Customer. Service.

You'll get it when you get it. Chill people. Seriously, CS has better things to do than push updates unnecessarily...
To whom are you replying? I can't tell.

To whom are you replying? I can't tell.
Exactly. Everyone who is too impatient to wait for the update to get to them. It has been said countless times on the forum to not do that, so the fact that forum members still do shows how selfish they can be.

The typical wait time is at least a week before contacting CS. However, with this current update, it's been mentioned multiple times that they are rolling it out slowly due to its large size, so no one should contact CS for at least 2 weeks.

How was your test drive after 2.1.3 today?

- I like the alternate route on map with new delta estimate.
- The lane departure feature, I didn’t find or feel anything new to me.
- I like now phone call and media music sound can be on separate volume control.
- Max A/C button is convenient, I don’t have to scroll temp/fan bar on each zone to max end.

Just downloaded 2.1.3, it appeared ready for install while car was in process of charging. After installed, car was paused in forever charging state in loud BMS fan. I unplugged to stop charging, will take a for a spin to test 2.1.3 tomorrow.
How was your test drive today?

- I like the alternate route on map with new delta estimate.
- The lane departure feature, I didn’t find or feel anything new to me.
- I like now phone call and media music sound can be on separate volume control.
- Max A/C button is convenient, I don’t have to scroll temp/fan bar on each zone to max end.
Very, very glad to hear you didn't get the Turtle Mode condition I did after 2.1.3. I might be an anomaly. SC ran comprehensive diagnostics and sent to CA engineering team for analysis. Waiting game for everyone now. Nature of the beast. 😀

Stop. Contacting. Customer. Service.

You'll get it when you get it. Chill people. Seriously, CS has better things to do than push updates unnecessarily...
Why? It took them 20 seconds to push it to me...what all emergencies did I keep their entire CS team from? It's a luxury product and I demand a higher level of service...so all I did was politely ask once and they helped ..They said that they were glad I reached out and asked to contact them again if I needed help installing it...I don't get why anyone would get weird about it... the folks you're worried about were super chill about it...maybe I'm missing something but I don't get the fuss.. I asked... I got..

Very, very glad to hear you didn't get the Turtle Mode condition I did after 2.1.3. I might be an anomaly. SC ran comprehensive diagnostics and sent to CA engineering team for analysis. Waiting game for everyone now. Nature of the beast. 😀

I hope they can troubleshoot fast and return you soon.

Why? It took them 20 seconds to push it to me...what all emergencies did I keep their entire CS team from? It's a luxury product and I demand a higher level of service...so all I did was politely ask once and they helped ..They said that they were glad I reached out and asked to contact them again if I needed help installing it...I don't get why anyone would get weird about it... the folks you're worried about were super chill about it...maybe I'm missing something but I don't get the fuss.. I asked... I got..
“I demand a higher level of service”
“I asked….I got”
Shoot, I must have missed somewhere that you’re more important than the other several thousand Lucid owners 🙄

So what would you expect customer service to say "why can't you wait as we're really are busy rights now?" Come on - get real. Folks that have been on this board awhile should know better to call about getting updates pushed to them because they're anxious.

That was your original car not the replacement, right?

Nope. The original car was delivered 31 December 2021. The replacement car was delivered in March 2022 and had over 5,000 miles on it when we got it a few months ago.

Back