2.1.10 OTA Update (7/24/23)

I decided to check out Highway Assist and the new lane biasing complaints in 2.1.3 and in the bug fixes in 2.1.10 that I installed earlier this evening.

When I tried Highway Assist last Thursday after I installed 2.1.3, I didn't notice any of the lane biasing complaints. I just drove another 25 miles on 2.1.10 and there's no discernable difference in Highway Assist that I can tell in this update either. The lane biasing is definitely there but my car isn't experiencing any of the reports of the car remaining dangerously uncentered in the lane.

*UPDATE* Tidal Users Rejoice!!!

One other change that I noticed in 2.1.3 but was hesitant, and damned near afraid to speak it out loud is, they've seemed to slip in an update to the Tidal app bug where the app didn't remember your previously playing song in your playlist after exiting the car locking it and when returning to the car, it playing the song again, then some random song from some random playlist. This is a sneaky, but WELCOMED, update! Thank you Lucid!!!! This makes the app much more user friendly.

I'm so in love with this car!! I love it more and more everyday!!
I don’t know if it is coincidence, but after 2.1.10, my ride home in HA was much smoother than prior to the update.

I don’t know if it is coincidence, but after 2.1.10, my ride home in HA was much smoother than prior to the update.
I didn't notice that because this car literally feels like it's already riding on Air! Pun completely intended. 😉😉

Whelp … fix one, break 2! I went to the garage to check on the update:

HDRadio is actually working now. I’ve been so used to using CarPlay because HD radio previously did not work and pull in stations. However, I didn’t have my phone on me and just decided to switch to the radio input and much to my surprise HD radio stations were coming in while the vehicle was in my garage. Previously, and I don’t know with which firmware version. this has been potentially fixe. In the past HD radio would only work after I was a couple of miles away from my house. So this is a positive improvement!

When I entered the vehicle, the seat was in the easy entry position. I depressed the brake pedal, and the seat and steering wheel did not move. I buckled my belt and tried again, still nothing, seat did not restore. I went to the seat setting section and restored the position and the seat correctly returned to my normal location. However, easy entry setting is now grayed out. I performed the air logo reset, as well as Bobby reset. Both did not work. Although after I performed a Bobby reset and went to the seat setting for easy entry it briefly showed that it was on then quickly went to grade out.

After the vehicle rebooted with air logo reset as well as profile switching via Bobby reset, I get a brief lane departure. System is disabled morning message. It goes away, but not sure if it really is disabled. I’d have to take a drive to test that out.

I’ll check again after the vehicle sleeps for a bit.

After the vehicle rebooted with air logo reset as well as profile switching via Bobby reset, I get a brief lane departure. System is disabled morning message. It goes away, but not sure if it really is disabled.
This is completely normal and expected; it pops that message up when rebooting as it’s starting up.

The rest of your issues is likely needing seat homing; contact service.

This is completely normal and expected; it pops that message up when rebooting as it’s starting up.

The rest of your issues is likely needing seat homing; contact service.
Thanks. Odd that Easy Entry was working for me with 2.1.3, but stopped working after this “minor” update. I’ll check again tomorrow and text serv if it doesn’t work. Hopefully mobile service can address. I’m just glad that HD radio is now working as i was previously forced to stream a few stations i listen to

*UPDATE* Tidal Users Rejoice!!!

One other change that I noticed in 2.1.3 but was hesitant, and damned near afraid to speak it out loud is, they've seemed to slip in an update to the Tidal app bug where the app didn't remember your previously playing song in your playlist after exiting the car locking it and when returning to the car, it playing the song again, then some random song from some random playlist. This is a sneaky, but WELCOMED, update! Thank you Lucid!!!! This makes the app much more user friendly.

Hate to burst your excited bubble, but this happened about 47% of the time for me before the new updates so there wasn't a sneaky fix. I can get the same song to play off where I left off but then it would pick up a random "like" song after the song ends. Other than the pause or skip methods that worked less than half the time, Tidal doesn't remember the playlist that the song was originally played from. I've tried everything and came to the conclusion that it needs an update, not workarounds so the daily Tidal roulette continues...

Today, I think I found a bug. I’m just downloaded 2.1.10 this afternoon. When I got in the car, Easy Entry didn’t happen. And then when I checked the setting, it’s not even in the setting anymore.
I then realized, both my son and I got in AGT same time and the car is picking up his mobile key instead of mine and uploaded his profile instead.

So the bug is, ONLY PRIMARY Driver gets Easy Entry feature. Secondary driver doesn’t even have that feature. Since secondary driver has seat position settings saved to profile, shouldn’t he/she also have Easy Entry feature option too?

After 2.1.10 update, my driving experience seems smoother and more refined, less disruptive behavior. I will have to drive more on highway to confirm it.

Today, I think I found a bug. I’m just downloaded 2.1.10 this afternoon. When I got in the car, Easy Entry didn’t happen. And then when I checked the setting, it’s not even in the setting anymore.
I then realized, both my son and I got in AGT same time and the car is picking up his mobile key instead of mine and uploaded his profile instead.

So the bug is, ONLY PRIMARY Driver gets Easy Entry feature. Secondary driver doesn’t even have that feature. Since secondary driver has seat position settings saved to profile, shouldn’t he/she also have Easy Entry feature option too?
Easy entry broke on mine as well with only one driver, I’m using fob as well.

Easy entry is a global setting so it only appears on the owner profile but applies to all profiles.

Installed update now … took 15 min. Lucid seems to be pushing this FW more quickly to the fleet.
Cannot take it anymore.... l am still on .71 and you guys are talking 2.1.3, 2.1.7 and now 2.1.10 I already posted that when I called CS, they informed me that 2.1.3 was on hold and there were no 2.1.7 or 2.1. 10....if this keeps up, I am going back to Tesla. :D

Cannot take it anymore.... l am still on .71 and you guys are talking 2.1.3, 2.1.7 and now 2.1.10 I already posted that when I called CS, they informed me that 2.1.3 was on hold and there were no 2.1.7 or 2.1. 10....if this keeps up, I am going back to Tesla. :D
Oh gosh

STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE!

Easy entry is a global setting so it only appears on the owner profile but applies to all profiles.
I just tested this. The setting to turn it on only appears in my profile, not the secondary one. But the car knows which person is driving the car, and moves the seat to their respective positions when you hit the brake pedal or buckle the seat belt..

It has to be this 110-degree Tucson weather...my quantum Grey/Tahoe GT is lonely without his OTA software cuddle. I am kidding of course, but really confused on the software problem. I know they are pushing hard to get our vehicles perfect, but it is frustrating. I am going to wait but not with bated breath.

I called yesterday to ask for a push and was told the same thing. You wouldn't be any chance in the northeast ?

I received 2.1.10. Tried HA. On a short trip, it seemed to be much improved. Will test this, again, on a trip to Tahoe this weekend and report. Perhaps this was more than a simple re-numbering? Hope so.

Hate to burst your excited bubble, but this happened about 47% of the time for me before the new updates so there wasn't a sneaky fix. I can get the same song to play off where I left off but then it would pick up a random "like" song after the song ends. Other than the pause or skip methods that worked less than half the time, Tidal doesn't remember the playlist that the song was originally played from. I've tried everything and came to the conclusion that it needs an update, not workarounds so the daily Tidal roulette continues...
It's worked for me every single time since I installed 2.1.3 last Thursday. The app even displays differently. There's now 4 dots on the first screen that when you click it, it shows a continuous play button and a mixes & radio button. @julianevjourney reports the same updates as I do. Are you on 2.1.3?

It's worked for me every single time since I installed 2.1.3 last Thursday. The app even displays differently. There's now 4 dots on the first screen that when you click it, it shows a continuous play button and a mixes & radio button. @julianevjourney reports the same updates as I do. Are you on 2.1.3?
I'm on 2.1.7. I'll have to take a closer look as I've been doing the same pause/skip today as I didn't notice the changes in the interface as I normally select my Atom playlist from the home cockpit screen. You might be right if they did it in the app itself as I never open it anymore, so I'll check it tomorrow to confirm. I hope it does as it's half the needed fix.

Back