Shuasha

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT
Looks like Alexa and Sirius Updates.
69288A62-C1FD-4D61-B86D-1544D08103C5.jpeg

Just got 2.0.45 yesterday, so hopefully 2.0.47 comes sooner rather than later for most people.

Still no ability to schedule a charge.View attachment 7841
Do you get this message when your charger is set on a schedule on when to charge your Lucid? I get this error all the time and I just ignore. I believe you are getting this message because your Lucid is looking for the charge and there is no charge because of the set-up schedule on the charger itself and your car is asleep. You need to wake up the Lucid app which then wakes up the car. Works for me. Let me know on how I can help.

Also installing now - hung on 25% for an extended time, now hanging on 50%

Update: went from 50% to complete.

My update started, then when I looked at the app a few minutes later, the software update process had gone away. Checking the car it's still on .45.

Would I need to request they re-push .47 or will the car again figure out an update is needed?

My update started, then when I looked at the app a few minutes later, the software update process had gone away. Checking the car it's still on .45.

Would I need to request they re-push .47 or will the car again figure out an update is needed?
Contact customer care and they will check to see if .47 loaded and push it to you if it did not.

Got a notice from the app that the software update was complete, went to open the app and still says software update in progress. I opened the app on my iPad and all good, so not sure why on the phone I am getting that message. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Contact customer care and they will check to see if .47 loaded and push it to you if it did not.
Thank you. I received a message back saying they confirmed I am running on .47. They mentioned having a glitch in the software causing the version numbers to not be updated in the vehicle.

The update certainly didn't take 50 minutes. Guessing maybe 10-15?

Installing now. Hopefully the favorites disappearing \ reappearing randomly is fixed. Alexa is done for me, I turned that ***** off 2 updates ago 😂

Back