Installing now. Hopefully the favorites disappearing \ reappearing randomly is fixed. Alexa is done for me, I turned that ***** off 2 updates ago 😂
Mine have remained so far

Thank you. I received a message back saying they confirmed I am running on .47. They mentioned having a glitch in the software causing the version numbers to not be updated in the vehicle.

The update certainly didn't take 50 minutes. Guessing maybe 10-15?
Mine definitely took longer than 10-15 min. I’d say about 40 min or so.

Quick updates I noticed.
There are things being added that aren't directly prevalent or obvious in the notes.

Noticed after my drive yesterday that with the steering wheel being in a up position, it now tells me that the camera cannot monitor my eyes or see my face because "camera is blocked". And then I get a yellow eye 👁‍🗨 logo with a / through it

I also noticed my mobile key is WAY more reliable lately. Coincidence? Idk

Would like to hear your guys' thoughts if you've noticed anything lately

anyone got feedback on what Alexa can do now? I’m in the process of updating, and will try some things too.

Got my VIN assignment today 12/21 after changing my inferior from Tahoe to Santa Cruz.

It’s done updating and Alexa does seem to be better at first blush. Only weird thing is that if I say something like: “Alexa, play songs by David Bowie, it does exactly what I ask for, and if I skip to the end of each song it comes up with another by Bowie. All good. Then if I open Tidal (which is the app
I set Alexa to use), and look at the queue, it bears no resemblance to the song list I am playing. It’s almost as if Alexa launches her own instance of Tidal, that is not connected to the app in the car UI.

Quick updates I noticed.
There are things being added that aren't directly prevalent or obvious in the notes.

Noticed after my drive yesterday that with the steering wheel being in a up position, it now tells me that the camera cannot monitor my eyes or see my face because "camera is blocked". And then I get a yellow eye 👁‍🗨 logo with a / through it

My mobile key is WAY more reliable now...must be a software improvement there

It’s done updating and Alexa does seem to be better at first blush. Only weird thing is that if I say something like: “Alexa, play songs by David Bowie, it does exactly what I ask for, and if I skip to the end of each song it comes up with another by Bowie. All good. Then if I open Tidal (which is the app
I set Alexa to use), and look at the queue, it bears no resemblance to the song list I am playing. It’s almost as if Alexa launches her own instance of Tidal, that is not connected to the app in the car UI.
Play David Bowie was literally the first question I asked Alexa today!

Sadly that’s how Alexa works on other devices too. Pretty sure google Assistant is the same; I believe it’s because it uses the tidal api to play the music, and Tidal doesn’t update the UI with api-played music.

My cockpit panel reverse camera view stopped working after the .47 update; I'll check again tomorrow. Surround cam view on the pilot panel works fine.

Got the same alert after raising the wheel. I find HA easier with a raised wheel, since I can sort of hang down on the lower part of the wheel with two fingers. Not a fan of this alert.

Got "Unable to Install Update" warning; "We will inform you when a new update is available." First time an update has failed for me.

Got "Unable to Install Update" warning; "We will inform you when a new update is available." First time an update has failed for me.
If you text customer care, they’ll re-push it.

Had the same issue before, this was the update team's suggestions. I would follow it!

The campaign is waiting for you consent. Before you accept the consent, pls unlock, followed by locking the car, wait for 30 mins and then request you to accept the consent .

My mobile key is WAY more reliable now...must be a software improvement there
Glad I'm not the only one.
Didn't see anything about improvements to Keys, so that means that the patch notes isn't 100% specific what they're updating and they are also updating other things.
Got the same alert after raising the wheel. I find HA easier with a raised wheel, since I can sort of hang down on the lower part of the wheel with two fingers. Not a fan of this alert.
I think it's a CYA thing. They can claim in the event of an accident that they're not aware you were paying attention because you had the camera blocked despite the warnings.

I think putting the camera on the button of the driver cockpit glass panel was a mistake, it should've been maybe near the top or off to the side in a notch.

But despite this, I like the warnings because they keep me on edge and attentive. And they're not annoying beeps so I can really respect the decisions and sound engineering teams. It's a delight especially on longer road trips. Sometimes I wish I can disable the seat belt warning beep though.

Also I'm currently at the gym where I have decided for the first time to leave the house without a FOB and the mobile key is working flawlessly!!

Big +1 for Lucid! I love to give credit where credit is due, keep the updates coming! ❤️

Alexa is playing from it’s own Tidal instance (with the credentials you provided in the Alexa app) and in theory can stream in UHD which literally sits between Master quality (up to 24 bit/384khz) and hi-fi quality (16bit/44khz) at roughy 24bit/192khz. Sadly Alexa does not provide any visible distinction for track quality and as such unlike your curated playlist from the tidal app on your phone which is matched by Tidal on Lucid software, with Alexa you have no certainty of quality of the chosen track played by Alexa.

Back