For the record I just got it today a few minutes before I posted the photos of what it contains. I was not expecting another one so soon after 2.0.24. I have not had the intermittent no sound with music yet so would be a bummer. Not a XM person either. Hopefully Apple Car Play next.

I'm happy for those who have been waiting for XM but I'm not really a fan. Also, its not Apple who is holding up Apple CarPlay. The rumor about Apple holding it up is total BS. Lucid team wants to make sure it is excellent before they release it so when we get it (hopefully before year end) it will be worth the wait.

I didn’t get it yet either. How does that work do they roll it out in phases to people?

I'm happy for those who have been waiting for XM but I'm not really a fan. Also, its not Apple who is holding up Apple CarPlay. The rumor about Apple holding it up is total BS. Lucid team wants to make sure it is excellent before they release it so when we get it (hopefully before year end) it will be worth the wait.
We don’t actually know where the hold up here and it grinds my teeth that people are making these blind comments without any solid backings. Even if Apple was holding it up, it would be tied to a proper reasoning on why and Lucid would be responsible for correcting…

We don’t actually know where the hold up here and it grinds my teeth that people are making these blind comments without any solid backings. Even if Apple was holding it up, it would be tied to a proper reasoning on why and Lucid would be responsible for correcting…
People who are addicted to Apple CarPlay in their ICE cars are just being impatient. We know Lucid is baking them. But they think software is just produced as fast as pizza and strawberry shortcake.

People who are addicted to Apple CarPlay in their ICE cars are just being impatient. We know Lucid is baking them. But they think software is just produced as fast as pizza and strawberry shortcake.
I mean, I wouldn’t tie this to an ICE car preference or an “addiction”. I’m fairly impatient for CarPlay myself and consider it to be a #1 priority. Analysts and analytics already prove that it’s the most desirable feature in both ICE, PHEV, and BEV vehicles and makes or breaks purchases so no surprise here. Almost all OEM HMIs are frankly trash, including Lucid’s, and carry inferior software with heftier limitations and missing features. It’s unreasonable for anyone in here to say “I’m good” when it’s blatantly obvious their needs are subpar and very reasonable for the unknowing customers to get anxious when other features are releasing but not CarPlay. Either way it’s coming and doesn’t seem to be an empty promise and I’m very impatiently waiting on it.

Back