1.2.6 OTA Out

For months, people were complaining about the lack of an OTA update (rightfully so in my opinion). Now, it has been only a few days since they have started rolling out a meaningful update and many of the same people are still complaining. How about accepting the win and give lucid the benefit of the doubt as to their methods? It’s easy to be an armchair engineer.
So true. Oftentimes, these forums are mixture of good information and annoying whining. Complaints are of course welcome, but whiners should not be.

I was pushed the OTA immediately but was out of town so I updated via my phone. Just got back into the car. Can confirm that the trunk now opens as stated and the nav appears to be much better. But I was also signed out of Alexa. Hope my mobile key still works 🤞🤞

You wait until the app alerts you to update.

I just login and didn’t have any prompt for software update. However, I just found App Store has update and updated 1.12.1 to 1.13.1. Doesn’t anyone know what’s the difference between these 2 versions?
96655DB7-F205-4CC0-83AF-984D1BF2FAC0.jpeg

I just login and didn’t have any prompt for software update. However, I just found App Store has update and updated 1.12.1 to 1.13.1. Doesn’t anyone know what’s the difference between these 2 versions?
View attachment 2705
That’s the app version as opposed to the car software version

That’s the app version as opposed to the car software version

I just try everywhere on app. It seems this version updated Apple Siri setup process to give your car more voice commands remotely. 👍

Last edited:
I called Customer Care today to ask them to please push out 1.6.1 to my DE. After looking me up, he said I am scheduled for Monday - they are being pushed out in batches and although he can see what batch I’m in, he can’t change it.

I called Customer Care today to ask them to please push out 1.6.1 to my DE. After looking me up, he said I am scheduled for Monday - they are being pushed out in batches and although he can see what batch I’m in, he can’t change it.
With the number of cars they have on the road, it must be batches of about 200 or so....

Has anyone heard any plans or discussion about being able to divde the glass cockpit and the pilot panel with different sets of info. I'd love to be able to have my media on the pilot panel and my navigation in the cockpit panel or vice versa.

Has anyone heard any plans or discussion about being able to divde the glass cockpit and the pilot panel with different sets of info. I'd love to be able to have my media on the pilot panel and my navigation in the cockpit panel or vice versa.
Many people have asked about this and there are rumors that they are looking into it. I would recommend emailing [email protected] and requesting this as a feature. The more they hear about this, the more likely it will occur.

With the number of cars they have on the road, it must be batches of about 200 or so....
Do we know if the update is being pushed to DE owners first?

Well, I haven't gotten it and Mountain Man said that his has been scheduled for Monday.
Only a few hundred DE owners out there, so shouldn't be an logistical problem. We'll see.

Do we know if the update is being pushed to DE owners first?
No, and my guess is that it is batched in hardware groups not by when you received your vehicle

Back