1.2.6 OTA Out

... I’m just tired of dealing with navigation and voice activation systems from a decade ago.
Lucid could've had a V-8 (AAOS Google Maps and Nav, and Google Assistant for voice), but chose otherwise.

Last edited:
I just accidentally hit the “Report” icon on your post, DeaneG. I don’t know if it activated, but please know that it was accidental if you do hear anything. I agree with your point about the choice of partners for nav and voice.

Received mine this morning. Did have a fun glitch too.

Attachments

• E2DB1BA3-30FC-4AC9-A75E-8086F41A04CE.jpeg
    E2DB1BA3-30FC-4AC9-A75E-8086F41A04CE.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 212
Received mine this morning. Did have a fun glitch too.
Ha that would be funny if they accidentally gave you DD pro. Does it just say highway assist or does it have options for it in Dream Drive preferences?

The release notes say to toggle the ACC button to get highway assist. Wonder if doing it on the highway will make it show up? Geofenced to highways?

The release notes say to toggle the ACC button to get highway assist. Wonder if doing it on the highway will make it show up? Geofenced to highways?
What release notes? I can't see that written in 1.2.6 unless i'm blind

No decrease in car boot time for me. But major improvement for me is that the telephone and audio automatically show up on the pilot panel now when selected above. I don't have to "drag" it down to see it. Not sure if this was the same for others before or just a quirk to my car. Makes using the functions much easier while driving not having to look over to hit the right spot to drag it down while driving.

The nav is still slow to load, but I will definitely take the improved features and mute.
Sorry if this is a dupe question - I can’t find exactly where the mute option is, now that I’ve downloaded the update.

Thanks!

Sorry if this is a dupe question - I can’t find exactly where the mute option is, now that I’ve downloaded the update.

Thanks!
It's a speaker icon in the middle of the cockpit at the bottom of the screen when in Nav

Ha that would be funny if they accidentally gave you DD pro. Does it just say highway assist or does it have options for it in Dream Drive preferences?
Nothing different. Just saw it posted where it typically says ACC and turned it on.

seems like with 1.2.6 the music playback is better when you stop the car and get back in later? Anyone else notice this?

Nothing different. Just saw it posted where it typically says ACC and turned it on.
This may explain the photo about highway assist on Twitter a while back.

seems like with 1.2.6 the music playback is better when you stop the car and get back in later? Anyone else notice this?
Yeah it will start playing pretty quickly, sometimes where I left off if I paused the track when I got out of the car.

So, I’m still confused. Pre or post latest update, is there auto-steering on the Lucid or not?

Will I be able to drive my Lucid on freeways, the way I drive my Tesla - hands off, apart from light tugs at 30 second intervals, just to reassure the computers that I’m still there?

Back