1.2.6 OTA Out

Update is out!

B3C6AEF8-C4C8-4B46-9625-EE7CE401BDE8.jpeg

Reading the notes carefully, I noticed that there isn't any mention of Navigation voice volume settings, something that everyone has been talking about for quite some time. I wonder if maybe it'll just be buried in the settings or act as an on/off switch? There's a lot of really interesting and really ncie nav updates/changes, it seems odd that they wouldn't address that one.

Definitely excited to hear more from owners who got the update!

Reading the notes carefully, I noticed that there isn't any mention of Navigation voice volume settings, something that everyone has been talking about for quite some time. I wonder if maybe it'll just be buried in the settings or act as an on/off switch? There's a lot of really interesting and really ncie nav updates/changes, it seems odd that they wouldn't address that one.

Definitely excited to hear more from owners who got the update!
You can mute the nav voice, but not adjust volume yet.

Software update in progress here

A couple of things I need to do every once in awhile to get BT to work. After starting to play on my phone, I need to select "Bluetooth player" from the Lucid's Audio menu. Then, I need to hit the right thumb button on the steering to "play." Before doing that I would hit play on my phone and it would try to start playing and then just immediately stop/pause or it would only play on my phone speakers. I'm sure you have tried everything, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case.
Thanks again man, the right thumb button on the steering wheel reliably gets Bluetooth audio to play on my phone now. It’s a weird work around since I’m hitting play on my phone anyway, but hey it works so I’ll take it!

How can none of you fine gentlemen not have linked me the pdf this time around

Last edited:
@HC_79 how were you notified to trigger it? I checked the app on my phone a few times this AM.
It will show in the app and you can grab the direction link from there.

Super disappointed I don’t have it yet, I could play with the updated nav on an hour long drive this morning!

@HC_79 how were you notified to trigger it? I checked the app on my phone a few times this AM.
The app sent a push notification for me. Once in the app, it had a badge next to the shield-looking icon in the tray on the bottom right.

It took 7 miles of range and just over 2 hours.

I swear GT owners get updates first. I suspect it's because their hardware is all the same 😢

Quick notes:

-New loading screen drops the loading bar. It just shows a blurred out map and route
-POIs are clickable in the glass cockpit area as well as pilot panel
-Routes show traffic yellow/red along the blue line
-Manage route now has multiple routes with SoC start and end %’s plus time at charging station
-EA station filter is well done. Just a toggle in charging search. I was afraid it was buried deep in settings

Haven’t found any TripAdvisor info as described in notes. Clicked around well-known LA and SF spots. However, it is nice to search and click via the map now and call/navigate from info panel

Quick notes:

Haven’t found any TripAdvisor info as described in notes. Clicked around well-known LA and SF spots. However, it is nice to search and click via the map now and call/navigate from info panel
i haven't seen this yet but i have a feeling that Google maps has lot more info than TripAdvisor.

Also, did you notice any boot up speed improvements? is it still taking 20secs+?

Back