1.2.6 OTA Out

New Languages

You can now set French (Canada) or Spanish (Mexico) as your system language. These new lanague settings apply to both your displays and Navigation

Key Fob

You can now open your trunk with your key fob.
To open the trunk, short press the key fob once, then long press again. If you are within range, the trunk will open. You can also close the trunk using the same short-then long-press combination.

Traffic Sign Recognition

We’ve enhanced your vehicle’s ability ot identify traffic signs, including those in Canada. Your vehicle notifices you when it recognizes certain traffic signs, keeping you informed of speed limit changes and other important road information.

Navigation

In this update, we’ve made sweeping improvements to our Navigation app, released highly anticipated enhancements and improvements for a smoother Navigation experience.

Offline Navigation Mode

We care about your privacy, which is why we’ve Introduced Offline Mode. In Offline Mode, you can use GPS to navigate while your vehicle is otherwise not connected to any cellular or Wi-Fi networks.
To enter Offline moe, go to Navigation settings -> Offline Mode and turn the toggle On.

Offline maps are required to navigate in Offline Mode. To download maps you need, to go Navigation Settings > Offline Maps > Download Maps, then select the maps you want to download. The regions of the maps you have already downloaded will appear under Downloaded Maps. We’ve also added the ability to pause and resume specific map downloads, giving you more control over how many maps you are downloading at once.

More Interactive Map

We’ve also added features to make the map more interactive. You can now tap a point of interest or stop along your route to view information about it, and where available, pictures and ratings from TripAdvisor. If you search a particular area for a type of destination, you can now pan in or out and search again in the new map area by tapping Search This Area. If you are unable to find a specific point of interest or destination, you can now tap any location on the map and the app will route you to it.

Improved Range Estimates & Routes

We’ve improved how we calculate estaimted range to rimpveo routes between charging stations. We’ve also added battery charge details to more places in the UI, so they are easier to find, and Navigation will propose up to 3 optimized routes so you can choose the best one for you.

To help you find EA charging stations more easily, Nav will now default to searching just for EA charging stations. You can disable this setting to add all charging stations to your search results.

Nav will now remember a route in progress if you take a break. When you turn your vehicle back on, the active route will automatically appear on your displays. Nav will also remember your recent searches so you no longer have to re-type a destination you just searched for.

Finally, all routes will now display traffic information, so you can plan accordingly.

Other Navigation Updates

We’ve updated Nav to include the exit number and destination in both turn-y-turn guidance and the directions list.
Nav now features lane guidance on the right side of the Glass Cockpit, so you can anticipate which lane to be in before making a turn.
If you’ve changed your map view during your route, it will no longer return ot the default view until you tap Recent or switch Map Modes
We’ve added the option to sort and filter charging stations according to your preferences. You can now filter by distance, power output, plug type, and more.
We’ve added the ability to manually remove and change the order of planned stops to customize your route.
We’ve added realistic 3-D landmarks to maps.

Other Minor Updates

We’ve enabled HiFi streaming in TIDAL for higher quality audio experience when you have an eligble TIDAL account
We’ve improved fan operation for a more comfortable climate control experience
Other minor updates, improvements, and fixes

Except for the lack of a satellite map (which I sorely miss), this will put the Lucid nav system pretty much on par with that in our Tesla Plaid and remove the niggles I've had with Lucid's nav. If all the updates perform as intended, this is GREAT news for our upcoming road trip.

Thanks for this detailed information.

I had to call Lucid Customer Service at 3:45 a.m. this morning because the car was honking in the garage. It turned out it was a false "Shock & Tilt" alarm that some other posters have experienced recently.
This issue seems to be spreading. I would find it much more annoying if it happened in my garage in the middle of the night rather than at work. Mine does it at work and I worry that my colleagues think that I am just trying to call attention to my Lucid.

This issue seems to be spreading.

Even though my car was charged up to the 80% limit I keep set, it commenced charging for a few minutes (showing 5 minutes remaining). Does your do that when this alarm trips? Or do you not plug it in while at work?

Even though my car was charged up to the 80% limit I keep set, it commenced charging for a few minutes (showing 5 minutes remaining). Does your do that when this alarm trips? Or do you not plug it in while at work?
Every time with one exception, I was level 2 (6kW) charging at work. Since I have free charging at work, I rarely charge at home. It usually happens as I approach the car and when I am about 15-20 feet away.

I had to call Lucid Customer Service at 3:45 a.m. this morning because the car was honking in the garage. It turned out it was a false "Shock & Tilt" alarm that some other posters have experienced recently.

The Rep asked if my car had just gotten a software update. When I told her it hadn't, she said they are pushing 1.2.6 to all Air owners by tomorrow (Friday, June 10).
what did they say? are they sending someone to take a look at the car?

The Rep asked if my car had just gotten a software update. When I told her it hadn't, she said they are pushing 1.2.6 to all Air owners by tomorrow (Friday, June 10).
That is annoying but that is one way to get an alert about an upcoming OTA update. :)

what did they say? are they sending someone to take a look at the car?

Due to some computer problems early on, Lucid installed a monitoring program in my car so that they can access the computer behavior remotely. The Rep said she was opening a case file for the engineering team. They would then decide whether a Service Tech needed to check out the car.

Awesome, it sounds like they fixed most navigation things I complained about as well as the Tidal resolution. Now if they could just get my Bluetooth audio to work we’d be in business.
Wait, your phone's bluetooth can't play music in the car?

Wait, your phone's bluetooth can't play music in the car?
Nope, I’ve unpaired and removed it and repaired many times. It will work maybe 20% of the time max.

Nope, I’ve unpaired and removed it and repaired many times. It will work maybe 20% of the time max.
Have you spoken to Lucid about it and had them inspect? could be a shoddy bluetooth chip. The few times i've used Bluetooth it's been reliable

Mine works every time now. Only thing is, sometimes it won’t display the track when I’m on Spotify, it just says “unknown.” At that point, i unpair from both the car and turn my Bluetooth off on my phone and re-sync and it all works. The tracks will play no matter what, but won’t display the title. I’ve only had it not play audio maybe twice.

Have you spoken to Lucid about it and had them inspect? could be a shoddy bluetooth chip. The few times i've used Bluetooth it's been reliable
I’d mentioned it to Markus the northeast service advisor and he thought it was a Lucid software problem but I’ll add that to the list for when I get the mobile service visit guy to come by and check for the recall.

I’d mentioned it to Markus the northeast service advisor and he thought it was a Lucid software problem but I’ll add that to the list for when I get the mobile service visit guy to come by and check for the recall.
I have not had any Bluetooth issues, so far, but Lucid did have to replace the AM/FM radio module in my car so your issues could be hardware?

The only bluetooth issues I have had is that my mobile key still refuses to work consistantly.

Is it tomorrow yet? I want 1.2.6.

I have not had any Bluetooth issues, so far, but Lucid did have to replace the AM/FM radio module in my car so your issues could be hardware?
I just got Bluetooth to work for the first time in weeks. I deleted everything, rebooted the car and it still wouldn’t connect and play anything even though it showed my phone was connected. So then I played audio on my phone straight from my phone speaker and while it was playing from my phone speaker, I then switched it to Lucid Bluetooth on my phone and suddenly it connected and is now playing music via the Lucid. We’ll see if it lasts…

I just got Bluetooth to work for the first time in weeks. I deleted everything, rebooted the car and it still wouldn’t connect and play anything even though it showed my phone was connected. So then I played audio on my phone straight from my phone speaker and while it was playing from my phone speaker, I then switched it to Lucid Bluetooth on my phone and suddenly it connected and is now playing music via the Lucid. We’ll see if it lasts…
A couple of things I need to do every once in awhile to get BT to work. After starting to play on my phone, I need to select "Bluetooth player" from the Lucid's Audio menu. Then, I need to hit the right thumb button on the steering to "play." Before doing that I would hit play on my phone and it would try to start playing and then just immediately stop/pause or it would only play on my phone speakers. I'm sure you have tried everything, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

Before doing that I would hit play on my phone and it would try to start playing and then just immediately stop/pause or it would only play on my phone speakers. I'm sure you have tried everything, but thought I'd throw it out there just in case.
YES that's exactly what it did to me, it would look like it was starting to play then immediately stop, with no audio ever transmitted over the car speakers.

YES that's exactly what it did to me, it would look like it was starting to play then immediately stop, with no audio ever transmitted over the car speakers.
Mine has done that once or twice, at which time I switch bluetooth off on my phone and back on. If that doesn’t work, I do that and disconnect my phone from the car and reconnect. Worked every time.

Back