1.1.7 Release Notes

I got my car back from Service along with 1.1.7 software update. Low coolant sign was due to air bulble. They had to flush the coolant and refill it. I believe there are two coolant systems, one for the battery component and another for cooling in the cabin.

Face ID is not yet available, I was told, may in future updates. 1.1.8 update is coming soon. Dont know the details. If any one knows, please post.

My "Ironman LucidGold", with full wrap with clear on top and Shiny Cherry red in bottom with some chrome in front grill, side and back.

Attachments

• tempImagezWoqeN.png
    tempImagezWoqeN.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 199
  • tempImage4x8Ptv.png
    tempImage4x8Ptv.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Siri should be usable via Bluetooth in the car through the voice command button (for other cars). For the last five cars I’ve had just holding the voice command button should activate Siri if the iphone is connected via Bluetooth.

Anyone with a DE able to try this?
Siri activation (Siri Eyes Free) does not work by holding the voice button for a long time. I have already suggested/reported this to Lucid over a month ago as a stopgap before AirPlay is available.

My "Ironman LucidGold", with full wrap with clear on top and Shiny Cherry red in bottom with some chrome in front grill, side and back.
Did you move your rear badging to the side?

I talked to LUCID engineer today after my software update of 1.1.7.

I was told the Siri function will be available in one of the future updates and no one knew when.

Guess we have to wait till it is announced by LUCID.

No my back badge is still there.

These are the two new badges one on each side.

I also got an extra set of original Air floor mats since the white ones will be tarnished by usage in course of time.
What did they charge for the extra set of mats?

I believe there are two coolant systems, one for the battery component and another for cooling in the cabin.

There is a coolant system for the main computer unit as well. Flushing it was part of the first stab Lucid took at resolving my screen freeze problems. (It didn't.)

I got my car back from Service along with 1.1.7 software update. Low coolant sign was due to air bulble. They had to flush the coolant and refill it. I believe there are two coolant systems, one for the battery component and another for cooling in the cabin.

Face ID is not yet available, I was told, may in future updates. 1.1.8 update is coming soon. Dont know the details. If any one knows, please post.

What is the "Lucid" sticker inside the passenger side windshield?

I stand corrected! From a complete dead stop you do have to re-engage ACC by either using the trigger or the gas and it'll resume. My bad!

There is a coolant system for the main computer unit as well. Flushing it was part of the first stab Lucid took at resolving my screen freeze problems. (It didn't.)
I did get an alert on the screen "low coolant, Contact Service Center"

Service center picked the car and returned after flushing and refilling the coolant. They mentioned that an air bubble in the coolant system would send such alert.

Now it seems to be ok.

Service center picked the car and returned after flushing and refilling the coolant. They mentioned that an air bubble in the coolant system would send such alert.

Now it seems to be ok.
Occasionally the screen freezes. It does come back when you drive next or after soft reset. It may be annoying but I hope it will be corrected with one of these software updates.

Occasionally the screen freezes. It does come back when you drive next or after soft reset. It may be annoying but I hope it will be corrected with one of these software updates.

Is it the Pilot Screen that is freezing? If so, that's the problem I was having, although my screen was frozen, not occasionally, but about half the time on start up. Lucid told me that a software update would not address the problem, as it was not caused by operating software.

I stand corrected! From a complete dead stop you do have to re-engage ACC by either using the trigger or the gas and it'll resume. My bad!
I will never forgive you! I will have nightmares from the betrayal

With creep on? Does it not matter?

Now it seems to be ok.

I had one of the first '98 VW Jetta diesel. That was the excuse they gave me when my brand new car stopped running, air in fuel line. Turns out that common practice of giving you a full tank, the young man filled my car with gasoline!

Just made me remember that.

Back